problem: constant rebootting
After one day with the 1.2 infiniti OS it started rebooting constantly, PINETIME then reboot cycle.
It was setup with wake on raise, I also recharged to full and sealed with glue. After a while it initialized normally but eventually started rebooting again after wearing it <10min. I don't know if it's the OS or maybe some glue is inducing the issue? I also cannot connect through bluetooth, it finds the watch but disconnects. I'm currently waiting for it to run out of battery to see if it changes anything. Thanks
(06-22-2021, 07:39 AM)piner67 Wrote: After one day with the 1.2 infiniti OS it started rebooting constantly, PINETIME then reboot cycle.
It was setup with wake on raise, I also recharged to full and sealed with glue. After a while it initialized normally but eventually started rebooting again after wearing it <10min. I don't know if it's the OS or maybe some glue is inducing the issue? I also cannot connect through bluetooth, it finds the watch but disconnects. I'm currently waiting for it to run out of battery to see if it changes anything. Thanks
Don't know what caused it but draining it solved the problem!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ST7789V LCD problem (RAMWR does not work for me) breeze 1 1,318 04-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Last Post: breeze