Very Dissappointed
To say the least... remix os worked ok till i tried i tried to play movies in kodi, it would play for maybe a minute then crash to a black screen...  also while in kodi everything was slow... menus, loading movies and what not. i have the 2gb unit, and this thing is a turd compared to my Raspberry PI 2....

I just hope that they get all the software issues work out, cause as of now i packaged it back up in its box...

all i wanted i wanted to use this for was netflix and kodi... and it failed at both...
I have debian and ubuntu loaded on my A64... loving it.

... be patient; the A64 is the new kid on the block-- and they're behind the eight ball a bit, but they'll catch up. We always get the bugs worked out sooner than later (and its fun, so join the journey!).

marcus
(06-16-2016, 11:23 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: I have debian and ubuntu loaded on my A64... loving it.

... be patient; the A64 is the new kid on the block-- and they're behind the eight ball a bit, but they'll catch up. We always get the bugs worked out sooner than later (and its fun, so join the journey!).

marcus

i havent given up yet... i know its a new product, my hopes were in the clouds prior to receiving it, but reality was ground level after i used it first few times...

hopefully soon the majority of the bugs will be worked out of the up coming OS's