Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread
I got an email from sales at Pine64, and they said there will be no hammerhead tip or Pinepower 120w right now because they simply can't get it. Probably the global shortage of chips is also affecting pine64. see their message below.

"PinePower 120w and the Hammerhead tip due to shortage of supply, no restocking schedule available."
Thank you!
Regards,
Pine64 team

In other words, if you have been waiting to order your Pinecil iron until those things come in stock to get it all for one single shipping price... then don't hold your breath, it is not happening this quarter it seems.

(01-11-2022, 08:04 AM)Cmdr.Dillinger Wrote: I placed an order for 2 Pine Time's and they were shipped, then a week later (a few days ago) I placed an order for a the 3 gig Pine Phone motherboard and a wireless charger back cover but I haven't received any info on that order.  My credit card was charged for that order though. If this is the worng place to post this, please direct me to where I need to post and thanks.

I think it's best to email  pine64 support directly for something this specific.
Can you tell me how many Pine H6 boards (2GB or 3 GB ar available to purchase for bulk orders?
And also the aluminium cases (https://pine64.com/product/model-b-premi...um-casing/)
Any update when the PPP will be shipping? I placed an order this past weekend and I am curious is these will be shipped out in early March as per your shipping web page.
(03-02-2022, 12:30 PM)LPIZ Wrote: Any update when the PPP will be shipping? I placed an order this past weekend and I am curious is these will be shipped out in early March as per your shipping web page.

Scrap the above question as I got notification that it was shipped Smile
(06-01-2021, 02:47 PM)Luke Wrote: Stock count, estimated availability dates and shipping status of our most popular devices can now be checked on our website.
The website updates every 2-3 days. Stock quantities are approximations and availability dates are estimates.

Use this thread for questions regarding availability of other products, queries concerning shipping and other relevant topics.

will you be getting more stock of the 7" LCD screen and the sopine baseboard
Thank you, but we have no idea of the size of your production runs, and for that matter, what your demand is. Would it not make more sense to set up a pre-0rder list, perhaps one requiring a small up-front, forfeit-able deposit, rather like the ante in a poker game, to show that a buyer was serious? Then you would have both an immediate idea of both demand, and who was a SERIOUS customer, allowing better production planning and allocation of your resources? For example, I want to buy another Pinebook Pro, a Pinebook Pro replacement hinges kit, screw kit,and two PinePower 120W units, US models. Also, I want to build a mini-pc using RockPro64 or board and all necessary components to fictionally duplicate a Pinebook Pro with minimal software compatibility problems, but for fixed use with a multilingual keyboard and large monitor. If I can pony up some money and reserve future production reliably, it doesn't really matter if there are delays-- I'll accept that. Please consider this.
 while(!(succeed=try()));
(03-02-2022, 12:30 PM)LPIZ Wrote: Any update when the PPP will be shipping? I placed an order this past weekend and I am curious is these will be shipped out in early March as per your shipping web page.

My experience is that if they give a timeframe, the PINE64 team so a good job of keeping it pretty close in terms of dates. Within about a week, the March blog will probably be published and if there are issues with delays they tend to be very straightforward about them. I know the team is trying to get as many PPPs in people's hands as they can, probably prioritizing it over most things. There are still plenty of supply chain issues but the most ornery of them still seems to be LED screens like for the pinetab and I think the pinebooks, though there are likely a number of other less prominent components that could affect this. I received my PPP within a few weeks of ordering it, probably a day or two after they opened non-dev orders, so they are really working on supply as long as they can get it without huge price increases or quality issues.

Good luck. It's a great piece of hardware but I'm still trying to work out what best to run on it. It's still early in the dev cycle, so lots of quirks.
------
it doesn't get happy
it doesn't get sad
it just runs programs
(03-07-2022, 11:22 PM)zer0sig Wrote:

My experience is that if they give a timeframe, the PINE64 team so a good job of keeping it pretty close in terms of dates. Within about a week, the March blog will probably be published and if there are issues with delays they tend to be very straightforward about them. I know the team is trying to get as many PPPs in people's hands as they can, probably prioritizing it over most things. There are still plenty of supply chain issues but the most ornery of them still seems to be LED screens like for the pinetab and I think the pinebooks, though there are likely a number of other less prominent components that could affect this. I received my PPP within a few weeks of ordering it, probably a day or two after they opened non-dev orders, so they are really working on supply as long as they can get it without huge price increases or quality issues.

Good luck. It's a great piece of hardware but I'm still trying to work out what best to run on it. It's still early in the dev cycle, so lots of quirks.

Just an update for those who (or will be) in the same boat as me.

I placed an order on Feb 27 or 28. DHL Express picked up the phone on March 7 and they anticipate it will be delivered by March 14.

So far so good. If that holds true, then it is about 2 weeks from order to delivery which is not bad at all.
(03-08-2022, 02:08 PM)LPIZ Wrote: Just an update for those who (or will be) in the same boat as me.

I placed an order on Feb 27 or 28. DHL Express picked up the phone on March 7 and they anticipate it will be delivered by March 14.

So far so good. If that holds true, then it is about 2 weeks from order to delivery which is not bad at all.

I expected a couple of months, I want to say it took about that long for my original pinephone, so seeing about 2-2.5 weeks for the PPP and the pinenote is really nice.
------
it doesn't get happy
it doesn't get sad
it just runs programs
(03-05-2022, 06:45 PM)Little_Johnny Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 02:47 PM)Luke Wrote: Stock count, estimated availability dates and shipping status of our most popular devices can now be checked on our website.
The website updates every 2-3 days. Stock quantities are approximations and availability dates are estimates.

Use this thread for questions regarding availability of other products, queries concerning shipping and other relevant topics.

will you be getting more stock of the 7" LCD screen and the sopine baseboard

According to the page, the last update was two months ago... January 12, 2022.
 while(!(succeed=try()));

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,653 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  October update follow-up Luke 0 2,514 10-29-2021, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,812 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,803 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,641 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Video February Community Update Video Synopsis Luke 0 2,888 02-19-2021, 08:23 PM
  Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread Luke 122 145,672 01-28-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Muad
Information August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread Luke 256 371,128 10-27-2020, 11:14 AM
  The PinePhone is real and shipping soon! (September blog update) fire219 20 35,649 09-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Last Post: fsflover
  Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020) Luke 659 893,197 08-07-2020, 05:38 AM