Hall Sensor
Hi,

Since the schematic kindly tells me that the hall sensor is not populated I was wondering if it was sufficient to just solder one on the board (since the firmware apparently anyway checks via i2c if its presenet) or are the caps also omitted?

Best,
schuschu
(01-23-2021, 08:59 AM)schuschu Wrote: Hi,

Since the schematic kindly tells me that the hall sensor is not populated I was wondering if it was sufficient to just solder one on the board (since the firmware apparently anyway checks via i2c if its presenet) or are the caps also omitted?

Best,
schuschu
You _should_ be fine to just attach the sensor.
Not 100% if the caps are emitted but it will probably work without them anyway Big Grin
(01-28-2021, 04:17 AM)Ralim Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 08:59 AM)schuschu Wrote: Hi,

Best,
schuschu
You _should_ be fine to just attach the sensor.
Not 100% if the caps are emitted but it will probably work without them anyway Big Grin

All caps present and accounted for, says Zzzz when i put a magnet next to it now  Big Grin
I'd like to add a Hall effect sensor.  Which one did you use?
(06-05-2021, 02:37 PM)ssl-3 Wrote: I'd like to add a Hall effect sensor.  Which one did you use?

https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/S...N3EALw_wcB

I think it's this one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Heads up: Ordered SI7210-B-00-IVR hall effect sensors TheGrue 0 176 01-11-2024, 04:25 AM
Last Post: TheGrue