unusabel sd card --> mmcblk0
The 64GB SD card in the system is a mmcblk0, for this reason it is not mounted as a useful storage device.
How it is possible to solve this item?

Thanks, Regards
the easiest way to auto mount your sd cards is to use udiskie.

the hardest part of that will be figuring out how your desktop environment autostarts programs
(12-29-2020, 03:34 PM)hiimtye Wrote: the easiest way to auto mount your sd cards is to use udiskie.

the hardest part of that will be figuring out how your desktop environment autostarts programs

Thanks, I tested and installed different OS on the pinephone and I experienced that finally the arch linux distribution seems to work better then others. Any way there are a lot of things that are not really good: poor availability of softwares, poor soft. for camera ...
I'm used to Debian on the PC and this is really another planet!

Thanks again, Best Regards
(01-03-2021, 10:48 AM)tommaso Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 03:34 PM)hiimtye Wrote: the easiest way to auto mount your sd cards is to use udiskie.

Thanks, I tested and installed different OS on the pinephone and I experienced that finally the arch linux distribution seems to work better then others. Any way there are a lot of things that are not really good: poor availability of softwares, poor soft. for camera ...
I'm used to Debian on the PC and this is really another planet!

Thanks again, Best Regards
I too have only used Debian, but Arch is definitely the most stable distro for the Pine Phone so I installed it too. It's been fun getting to know how Arch works compared to Debian. Software can be kind of like a treasure hunt to find on Arch, but I've pretty much found most things I need. Is there any software you want that you haven't been able to find yet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Automount SD card or USB Stick magdesign 1 984 10-06-2023, 10:05 AM
Last Post: luppivega
  How to use microSD card to extend storage on arch linux Phosh pineuser0 2 2,665 09-30-2021, 06:45 PM
Last Post: pineuser0