Ubuntu Web Remix
Hi All,

I just wanted post this hear, it's pretty new now and might be interesting for our beloved PBP, the announcement mentioned AMD64 only. Over time I guess would come to ARM64 too.

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-web-remix/19394
if they're truly looking to make it a competitor, it'd be a damn good idea to get arm support for that. I think more people will be more keen to install a slim, web os on arm than x64.

maybe they'll see the comment thread you jumped in on, concerning arm and get support going. I'm sure most everything it uses has arm options.
(11-20-2020, 07:49 AM)tophneal Wrote: if they're truly looking to make it a competitor, it'd be a damn good idea to get arm support for that. I think more people will be more keen to install a slim, web os on arm than x64.

maybe they'll see the comment thread you jumped in on, concerning arm and get support going. I'm sure most everything it uses has arm options.
 The dev already got back and said "it can be done", but first he wants to do a rPI4 version. So it might be done sooner or later. Smile
I wouldn't be surprised if it could be kick-started using an existing minimal Ubuntu for pbp.
Thumbs Up 
Hi folks, thanks on asking web remix release for Pinebook Pro at Ubuntu site.
Thumbs Up 
(11-22-2020, 02:13 AM)tllim Wrote: Hi folks, thanks on asking web remix release for Pinebook Pro at Ubuntu site.

Are you kidding me? Big Grin
I did not even finish the post I started typing... Wink Tongue
(11-20-2020, 03:01 PM)cefre00 Wrote:  The dev already got back and said "it can be done", but first he wants to do a rPI4 version. So it might be done sooner or later. Smile

Any update on the Raspberry Pi build?
Ubuntu news

Ubuntu 20.10 supports Pi.
(11-30-2020, 10:31 AM)clover Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 03:01 PM)cefre00 Wrote:  The dev already got back and said "it can be done", but first he wants to do a rPI4 version. So it might be done sooner or later. Smile

Any update on the Raspberry Pi build?
I asked the dev about it, he expects to finish it "soon". Many people are interested in it, and he seems to be recognizing that. Wink
Just checkin in - Any updates on this in the past month?