Date and Time Issues
Hi All,

I've flashed Sailfish onto my Pinephone convergence (3GB/32GB) and am having trouble getting the time and date right.  If I set it to automatic update, it doesn't update at all and is months out.  If I switch auto update off, it seems to allow me to change the date and time, but actually completely ignores what I set it to and keeps it at the setting it was at beforehand.

Since the time and date are in the past, the browser refuses to work with just about any website, because of security certificates etc.  I really hope this issue is fixable - can anyone help?
(10-22-2020, 01:58 PM)MarkF Wrote: Hi All,

I've flashed Sailfish onto my Pinephone convergence (3GB/32GB) and am having trouble getting the time and date right.  If I set it to automatic update, it doesn't update at all and is months out.  If I switch auto update off, it seems to allow me to change the date and time, but actually completely ignores what I set it to and keeps it at the setting it was at beforehand.

Since the time and date are in the past, the browser refuses to work with just about any website, because of security certificates etc.  I really hope this issue is fixable - can anyone help?

Did you set it up without the auto update feature first, then re-select auto?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug For those having issues with the screen turning off wesleyorama 5 6,493 03-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Last Post: pinerokc