Cancel my order# 8161801
Cancel my complete order #8161801.  Due to long led time before shipping, I have made other arrangements.  Do not build my order, do not charge my CC.  Please send cancellation confirmation to my e-mail on file.
I've requested the same same, it's got me nowhere. Nobody's responding to my emails.
Backer #29,562 - KS funded 23 Jan 2016 - Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016
STATUS - RECEIVED - STILL WAITING FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER THOUGH...  Undecided
Requesting this on a forum that I can guarantee no one from fulfillment is even looking at is futile... If your card hasn't been charged I would suggest getting a new card number so they can't charge you! That is the only way you can guarantee they wont charge you...
(05-27-2016, 11:00 AM)nagmier Wrote: Requesting this on a forum that I can guarantee no one from fulfillment is even looking at is futile... If your card hasn't been charged I would suggest getting a new card number so they can't charge you! That is the only way you can guarantee they wont charge you...

Thanks for your input.  I sent Pine64 an e-mail to: sales@pine64.com to cancel and I received an automated reply that said it will take at least 7 days before anyone can respond to my e-mail.  They suggested for faster service to post at their forum because they do monitor the forum.  Sounds like they have more business than they can handle.
You haven't bought a product, you did an investment.
This is a huge difference. So, you're not able to cancel your "order".

You supported a Kickstarter campaign. So deal with it.
My forum topics:
• Create a WiFi hotspot on Debian 8
• Turn your Pine64 into a music server with mpd
• Adjust brightness of LCD on Armbian Desktop with 1 click
• My cases for Pine64 (acryl, lego & wood)

• Pine 64 - DACH - Facebook page for german-speaking Pine64-fans.
(05-27-2016, 12:56 PM)JulianM Wrote: You haven't bought a product, you did an investment.

[emoji122]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Good point Julian, yes... except we know what Kickstarter is. We know it's a risk. The issue is the completely chaotic way orders seem to be being sent out and the inadequate way Pine seems to be communicating with its customers. Some people got orders early, some people get timely responses from the customer service team that are actually helpful and contain real information. Great. Other people, like me, can't get anything out of them – no product, no shipping number, barely an acknowledgement that there's an issue at all. If nobody had yet to receive a Pine A64 then I think we'd generally be a lot less agitated because we'd all be in the same boat. But the problem is that some people are getting them and other people are left blowing in the wind. There's no rhyme or reason to it either – it doesn't seem to entirely correlate to how much you've spent, or what extras you've ordered, or what backer number you are. Some of us are lucky, and some of us feel awfully like we're being screwed. I personally know someone – the guy who brought the project to my attention in the first place, as it happens – who has received two of them already. I can't get a straight answer out of anyone as to when I can expect my own single device. This is what is causing such negativity.
Backer #29,562 - KS funded 23 Jan 2016 - Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016
STATUS - RECEIVED - STILL WAITING FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER THOUGH...  Undecided
(05-27-2016, 12:56 PM)JulianM Wrote: You haven't bought a product, you did an investment.

Not sure what or how you purchased, I ordered A product from A company called Pine 64.  They are not able to fill my order in A timely fashion.  I have went else ware to fill my needs.  Since my order is not built and will not be charged to my credit card I am requesting the order be cancelled.
No you crowdfunded a project on a company called Kickstarter. Big different. You know the risk. If you can't risk loose 20 dollars, stop visiting the site. Stop being a crybaby
Hang on, everyone.  Don't forget that orders can be placed online now, BUT they are not supposed to ship until after the Kickstarter rewards have completed shipment.  Pilot zenith likely ordered from the online store (https://shop.pine64.com/).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +PINEBOOK Is it possible to order 14” version rn? Jacobm 2 3,753 11-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Order status, please help johntron25 8 9,967 07-08-2016, 12:40 PM
  Cancel order #8162412 d1000 18 17,206 07-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: montero65
  Cancel my order & give me a refund please RichT 53 55,907 07-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Last Post: daveculp
  Order Status prefontaine 3 4,911 06-26-2016, 10:16 PM
  Cancel my order KosakAlmighty 8 10,300 06-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Exclamation Uncancellable order gax1985 1 2,538 06-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Last Post: gax1985
  Cancel my order? DwyerSP 7 8,023 06-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: aegrotatio
  tracking order ? whttrsh 2 3,664 06-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Last Post: frankg
  Place order got charged but never received confirmation email jmandawg 9 9,866 03-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Ghost