BackerKit Peripherals/Upgrades
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but can't find the info here or on Kickstarter.

I just pledged for the $29 tier (on KS) because I don't care about remote controls on the $59 tier.. however I'd like pretty much all the other things that come with the $59 - like the power supply, enclosure, etc.

The Kickstarter campaign says "You can add add-ons such as wifi, screen, case, a la carte, thanks to Backerkit after your pledge." but I'd like to check the specifics..

Will all the things listed on Kickstarter pledges be available to add on/upgrade from BackerKit - like, with the $29 tier, could I add the enclosure, power supply, SDCard with Android, for a similar or same cost as the $59 tier, or a bit less because it doesn't have the remote?

When adding things via BackerKit, will additional shipping rates be added?
(01-13-2016, 04:23 PM)TangyGee Wrote: Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but can't find the info here or on Kickstarter.

I just pledged for the $29 tier (on KS) because I don't care about remote controls on the $59 tier.. however I'd like pretty much all the other things that come with the $59 - like the power supply, enclosure, etc.

The Kickstarter campaign says "You can add add-ons such as wifi, screen, case, a la carte, thanks to Backerkit after your pledge." but I'd like to check the specifics..

Will all the things listed on Kickstarter pledges be available to add on/upgrade from BackerKit - like, with the $29 tier, could I add the enclosure, power supply, SDCard with Android, for a similar or same cost as the $59 tier, or a bit less because it doesn't have the remote?

There may be a small additional shipping costs due to postage increase due to additional weight. However there will not be handling charge which already factor in original shipping costs.
Thanks for the reply!

Will all the things listed on Kickstarter pledges be available to add on/upgrade from BackerKit - like, with the $29 tier, could I add the enclosure, power supply, SDCard with Android, and everything else that's listed on Kickstarter? .. obviously that'd incur additional costs.

The $59 tier seems ideal, but I'm really not interested in a remote if the PINE han handle a standard wireless mouse.
(01-13-2016, 06:40 PM)TangyGee Wrote: Thanks for the reply!

Will all the things listed on Kickstarter pledges be available to add on/upgrade from BackerKit - like, with the $29 tier, could I add the enclosure, power supply, SDCard with Android, and everything else that's listed on Kickstarter? .. obviously that'd incur additional costs.

The $59 tier seems ideal, but I'm really not interested in a remote if the PINE han handle a standard wireless mouse.

Pine A64 can handles standard wireless mouse.
It must be frustrating not getting a straight yes/no answer. I too am curious.
(01-23-2016, 05:30 AM)mkeevy Wrote: It must be frustrating not getting a straight yes/no answer. I too am curious.

Sorry on your frustration. My task focus more on the technical site and may due to this reason, I have not provide a straight answer.

The backerkit preparation will be up on next week. If you have any question, please post and I will try to get the straight answer for you.
(01-13-2016, 05:40 PM)tllim Wrote:

There may be a small additional shipping costs due to postage increase due to additional weight. However there will not be handling charge which already factor in original shipping costs.
To piggyback on this topic, I too would be interested in adding additional items to my $29 order. I wanted to the 802.11N Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0; Power Supply and 64GB SD card with Android preinstalled. Of course, I'm aware there would added cost. In your opinion, what would be the best way of adding these additional options before my Pine64 ships?

Thanks, 
Sean 
(01-23-2016, 12:17 PM)DwyerSP Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 05:40 PM)tllim Wrote:

To piggyback on this topic, I too would be interested in adding additional items to my $29 order. I wanted to the 802.11N Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0; Power Supply and 64GB SD card with Android preinstalled. Of course, I'm aware there would added cost. In your opinion, what would be the best way of adding these additional options before my Pine64 ships?

Thanks, 
Sean 

In next 1-2 week, KS will email you a survey link and the link will bring you to Backerkit page, you can add on more stuff before Pine64 ship.
(01-23-2016, 11:22 AM)tllim Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 05:30 AM)mkeevy Wrote: It must be frustrating not getting a straight yes/no answer. I too am curious.

Sorry on your frustration. My task focus more on the technical site and may due to this reason, I have not provide a straight answer.

The backerkit preparation will be up on next week. If you have any question, please post and I will try to get the straight answer for you.

I understand your position. Thanks for your reply.
(01-25-2016, 03:05 PM)mkeevy Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 11:22 AM)tllim Wrote:

I understand your position. Thanks for your reply.