I've been signed up for DHL News letter because of buying a pinephone
Hey guys,

I have my own domain and so I use a different email for everything. I ordered and received the PMos PP using an email specific to this order, when taken to paypal to pay I used a different email there too.

Last week I got a news letter from DHL using the email address I've only ever used to order this specific PinePhone. I'm not too worried about it but I thought I should post it here to let you guys know.

edit: looks like the unsubscribe button in the email isn't a link, just text so that's nice. time to black hole that email address Smile

Thats all, cheers!

Code:
GET TO KNOW OUR ONLINE DUTY-TAX
PAYMENT PORTAL

At DHL, we understand how important it is to you to receive your shipments on time. That’s why we have enhanced our On Demand Delivery (ODD) solution by integrating a new streamlined process that enables you to quickly and easily pay critical duties and taxes – to help avoid delays.

This will ensure even faster, safer contactless delivery right to your door – with no need to wait around for the courier!

With this new time-saving feature, you will be able to:

View and download duty invoices and Customs documents directly through the On Demand Delivery solution
    Make payments with just a few clicks from either the email or SMS message, or through the DHL Express Mobile App
    Take advantage of email/SMS notifications alerting you to any outstanding duties or taxes

Watch how DHL On Demand Delivery helps paying duties and taxes easy:
Same here, but I was able to click on the Unsubscribe link near the top of the email.. I admit it was tough to find it as usually these links are at the bottom. Sneaky DHL.

that's the 2nd mailing list from DHL I have to unsubscribe from now...
(10-08-2020, 12:36 PM)FutureBucket Wrote: Hey guys,

I have my own domain and so I use a different email for everything. I ordered and received the PMos PP using an email specific to this order, when taken to paypal to pay I used a different email there too.

Last week I got a news letter from DHL using the email address I've only ever used to order this specific PinePhone. I'm not too worried about it but I thought I should post it here to let you guys know.

edit: looks like the unsubscribe button in the email isn't a link, just text so that's nice. time to black hole that email address Smile

Thats all, cheers!

Code:
GET TO KNOW OUR ONLINE DUTY-TAX
PAYMENT PORTAL

At DHL, we understand how important it is to you to receive your shipments on time. That’s why we have enhanced our On Demand Delivery (ODD) solution by integrating a new streamlined process that enables you to quickly and easily pay critical duties and taxes – to help avoid delays.

This will ensure even faster, safer contactless delivery right to your door – with no need to wait around for the courier!

With this new time-saving feature, you will be able to:

View and download duty invoices and Customs documents directly through the On Demand Delivery solution
    Make payments with just a few clicks from either the email or SMS message, or through the DHL Express Mobile App
    Take advantage of email/SMS notifications alerting you to any outstanding duties or taxes

Watch how DHL On Demand Delivery helps paying duties and taxes easy:

Since you did not subscribe to it, you should report all UCE (Unsolicited Commercial E-mail) SPAM to spamcop.org.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone without battery to bypass restrictions of some transporters ilyaigpetrov 2 2,242 06-20-2022, 05:34 AM
Last Post: ilyaigpetrov
Question Is the PinePhone delivered to your door or to a post office? MirceaKitsune 11 7,327 11-22-2021, 11:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Activating pinephone kde with att sim card Vandal187UM 1 3,273 03-15-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: RTP
  PinePhone Ordered nsk 8 9,223 10-29-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  No news about my order sergio 2 3,413 08-20-2016, 06:57 PM
Last Post: sergio
  ABS cases - shipping news janeku 1 3,197 08-14-2016, 02:13 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777