official arch support ?
It may not be the right place but it seems the closest one since  manjaro and arch share a lot. Here is my question : can we hope some kind of official support of arch for the pinephone (and pinetab and pinebooks) ? I mean, it would be great to know where to find information and which repo to use and would confort users (like me) that these supports will last.

PS : thanks a lot to all those arch developpers (i'm currently using your work on a pinebook and a pinephone, great job !)
Arch doesn't support ARM, so I don't think this is anything to look forward to. the ArchARM project is a separate project from Arch, just like ArchLinux32 is.
(09-24-2020, 04:56 PM)hiimtye Wrote: Arch doesn't support ARM, so I don't think this is anything to look forward to. the ArchARM project is a separate project from Arch, just like ArchLinux32 is.

Ok, I should have asked «a support from the guys behind https://archlinuxarm.org/». I mean, if I try to install archarm on the pinephone i think i will get trouble with u-boot for sur, but I don't know if the remaining parts of a usual installation will go easely… It would be great if there was some information somewhere. And then, where to find repo to get packages specific to the pinephone (I use the dreemurs' repo so far…).