Support email ignored
Exclamation 
I know that the May 2nd update on Kickstarter mentioned an email address dedicated to shipping questions, and I believe this email address is ignoring all emails. I would have gladly accepted an automated confirmation response clearly stating that my email had been received as a response, but I didn't even get this. I personally believe that customer service here needs a lot of work since most customers will get extremely agitated when completely ignored for more than a week. As a quick note, I sent the email on May 16th, and I personally would have been happy with a quick confirmation response ( even if it was automated ) that way I know that the team received my email, and would have responded to it when it had a chance.

Anyways, I am one of the many backers who are upset about the fact I got charged for my add-on items on march 10th, 2016. I have waited more than 75 days to create this post, and all I really want is some clear updates. As a quick note Some of the add-on Items I added are as follows...
  • 6 additional Pine A64 boards
  • 7" LCD touch Screen
  • Lithium Battery
  • 5 PINE64 ABS Enclosure ( standard)
  • PINE64 PlayBox Enclosure
  • basic IR Remotes
  • RTC backup Batteries ( CR and AAA types)
  • USB Keyboard
  • Camera Module
  • Power Supply
With these items listed I believe I should have received some of the items by now, but nothing has arrived at all. Also as a quick note Backerkit has stated the status as "Ready To Ship" since march.
(05-25-2016, 01:23 PM)KPhillisJr Wrote: I know that the May 2nd update on Kickstarter mentioned an email address dedicated to shipping questions, and I believe this email address is ignoring all emails. I would have gladly accepted an automated confirmation response clearly stating that my email had been received as a response, but I didn't even get this. I personally believe that customer service here needs a lot of work since most customers will get extremely agitated when completely ignored for more than a week. As a quick note, I sent the email on May 16th, and I personally would have been happy with a quick confirmation response ( even if it was automated ) that way I know that the team received my email, and would have responded to it when it had a chance.

Anyways, I am one of the many backers who are upset about the fact I got charged for my add-on items on march 10th, 2016. I have waited more than 75 days to create this post, and all I really want is some clear updates. As a quick note Some of the add-on Items I added are as follows...
  • 6 additional Pine A64 boards
  • 7" LCD touch Screen
  • Lithium Battery
  • 5 PINE64 ABS Enclosure ( standard)
  • PINE64 PlayBox Enclosure
  • basic IR Remotes
  • RTC backup Batteries ( CR and AAA types)
  • USB Keyboard
  • Camera Module
  • Power Supply
With these items listed I believe I should have received some of the items by now, but nothing has arrived at all. Also as a quick note Backerkit has stated the status as "Ready To Ship" since march.
Ate you in US or other country. If in US, the China facility already ship the Lithium battery to US and China facility will ship the rest. If you are in EU, the China facility currently work with TNT on the Lithium battery shipment paperwork.
I finally got a response to the email ( on June 7th) saying that I should have got an email with the tracking number in a couple of days... It's been almost a week now and sadly I still have no email saying the package has shipped.
(06-13-2016, 09:14 PM)KPhillisJr Wrote: I finally got a response to the email ( on June 7th) saying that I should have got an email with the tracking number in a couple of days... It's been almost a week now and sadly I still have no email saying the package has shipped.

I sent an email on the 28th of May, and got a response on the 9th of June, so whilst there was a near two week delay in response, they certainly aren't ignoring all emails!
my last email send to shipping@.. was 27may, and I have'nt got answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No response from Order Support IbrokeTTL 2 2,620 02-20-2022, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lot378
Question Pinebook11" BTO - no confirmation email ever? thinkfat 1 3,489 04-25-2019, 05:41 PM
Last Post: javiergbarroso
  Haven't received email to place Pinebook order charmingbrew 3 6,411 10-30-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Missing items and unresponsive support (shipping department) yeohwk 7 9,752 09-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Is there an alternative email other than shipping@pine64.com Fusion_3.64 5 8,521 07-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Fusion_3.64
  Is shipping@pine email pointless? montero65 7 7,940 06-29-2016, 06:57 AM
Last Post: DonFL
  Still waiting. No response from support. Rick 4 4,130 06-18-2016, 07:54 AM
Last Post: RichT
  Shipping to Canada via EMS - No tracking details 1 week after shippment email eltoddo 6 7,933 06-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Last Post: ht91109
  Can't submit anything to Customer Support... Rick 3 4,532 05-03-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Leoncito81