Information about new Pinebooks
Good morning everyone,

I'm new here and I ended up there following the beauty of the Pinebook.

I was looking for infos about how to buy a Pinebook, but I couldn't find any new about it. I only found infos about Pinebook Pro, PinePhone, PineTime and PineTab... Is there a way to know if Pinebook 11" is still available or it has ended?

Thanks in advance.
(09-11-2020, 02:09 AM)junker Wrote: Good morning everyone,

I'm new here and I ended up there following the beauty of the Pinebook.

I was looking for infos about how to buy a Pinebook, but I couldn't find any new about it. I only found infos about Pinebook Pro, PinePhone, PineTime and PineTab... Is there a way to know if Pinebook 11" is still available or it has ended?

Thanks in advance.
Original plan on arranging Pinebook on this month. However, the 11.6" LCD panel currently in severe shortage due to notebook demand surge cause by online schooling during pandemic period and unit price has been more than double. The current Pinebook factory BOM price already higher than the Pine Store retail price. We need to wait for the BOM price fall down to reasonable cost and hopefully this can happen on end of this year.

The COVID19 pandemic unexpected event has screwed up or effected some PINE64 planning, Pinebook production is one of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need some summary information about hardware support by OS for a newbie tahf 10 13,181 01-25-2019, 10:01 AM
Last Post: tahf
Bug BSP Linux woes, early adopter information and a poll Luke 42 68,843 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Luke