Trackpad/Mouse & Camera Problem
Hi Folks

Just wondering if anyone is having track pad problems

My track pad does not travel from corner to corner it only covers around 3/5th of the screen - I have connected a usb mouse but it is still the same and have tried connecting a blue-tooth mouse but no joy in getting it synced up, I have updated the system

The cameras are not working not that I am bothered but just adding it to the blurb in case someone has the same problem are it is connected

Many Thanks
Both of these issues are already listed in the wiki as known issues.
Thanks for confirming

For others with the similar problem the page is located here https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php?title=...ly-Adopter
(09-08-2020, 11:56 AM)BassUK Wrote: Hi Folks

My track pad does not travel from corner to corner it only covers around 3/5th of the screen - I have connected a usb mouse but it is still the same and have tried connecting a blue-tooth mouse but no joy in getting it synced up, I have updated the system

The cameras are not working not that I am bothered but just adding it to the blurb in case someone has the same problem are it is connected

Many Thanks
Me too. It's not your device. Doesn't seem to be registering a test MicroSD card. I'm kind of hoping the card is bad.
(09-09-2020, 11:55 AM)sim-ulant Wrote:

Many Thanks
Me too. It's not your device. Doesn't seem to be registering a test MicroSD card. I'm kind of hoping the card is bad.

The SD card works for me, I've been able to test different OS with two different SD cards and they worked fine. Hope it's only a problem of the card!
(09-09-2020, 11:55 AM)sim-ulant Wrote:

Many Thanks

I'm having the same problem with the trackpad only covering about 3/5ths of the screen.  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLVED: New PineTab2 not booting properly. SECONDARY PROBLEM SOLVED: Not updating bacon_dude 6 1,502 09-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Last Post: bacon_dude
  (I managed to...) Botched keyboard/trackpad firmware zivben 7 10,337 11-22-2020, 03:29 PM
Last Post: gnuoob