September release
Thanks. This is f***ing sweet. It booted.
Yeah -- I also posted a bit about this over here: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?...6#pid78476

I agree with the SIM suspicion. When my SFOS fails to load it usually says "Network Connection Failed" or something akin after 5 minutes me of me watching it spin (yes, I'm patient).

I mostly gave up on it. Maybe I'll try again with SIM though and see if that's the ticket.
it is. Insert the sim and it works lika a charm at least compared to all other os's I tried on PP.
Wrote the image to the device the other day and it's even more responsive there.
(09-21-2020, 09:46 AM)sfb Wrote: Thanks. This is f***ing sweet. It booted.
What did you do to get it to work?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
(09-24-2020, 04:51 AM)eKeith Wrote:

insert sim

this is true running from eMMc or SD
(09-24-2020, 08:57 AM)sfb Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 04:51 AM)eKeith Wrote:

insert sim

this is true running from eMMc or SD
Thanks!

Regarding the sim problem I found some sort of workaraound that I share just in case someone might be interested. You can boot with the phone open and sim inserted. Connected to the charger the battery can then be removed as can the sim card. (Which i then can use on my regular phone)
(09-28-2020, 05:21 AM)sfb Wrote: Regarding the sim problem I found some sort of workaraound that I share just in case someone might be interested. You can boot with the phone open and sim inserted. Connected to the charger the battery can then be removed as can the sim card. (Which i then can use on my regular phone)
Thank you. How cushy ... Undecided
I have an old expired sim. It doesn't need to be active to do the trick here.
(09-28-2020, 09:12 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: I have an old expired sim. It doesn't need to be active to do the trick here.

Great tip!