August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread
(10-05-2020, 08:15 AM)zounds Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 12:40 PM)fjord Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:09 PM)zounds Wrote: I ordered a PineTab which is shipping via 4PX. The tracking said it was "Handed over to airline" on 9/26, and there have been no further updates. I'm trying to get a sense of what the next update would be and how long this should take, because I'm starting to worry. Undecided

My PineTab, shipping via 4PX to the US, is in the same state as yours, "HKG / Hand over to airline" in Hong Kong on 9/26, 8 days ago, with no further updates since then.

Huh, and now today the tracking site shows 2 new entries dated September 27. Now the package is (or was on the 27th) "ORD / Arrival of goods at destination airport". ORD apparently being the Chicago O'Hare airport, which is not at all where I am, but at least it's in the U.S.A. now? And has been for 8 days?

Same experience with my shipment status updating today with the last location being O'Hare airport on 9/27.
(09-23-2020, 11:16 PM)OLOV Wrote: First order, first post!

I ordered my Pine Phone on August 31st. I was notified that is shipped from Hong Kong September 23rd which is today. It was handed over to airline. That rules out a slow boat from China! And if I understand this whole concept of time zones, that means that it was actually shipped yesterday because it's tomorrow in Honk Kong. So calculating the whole space time continuum from Einstein's theory it should arrive when it gets here but it will be listed as arriving the day after I get it because it will be tomorrow in Hong Kong. I hope that clears up someone's question about shipping times and order times that was requested somewhere amongst the responses to this post. Big Grin

Update:

My phone arrived today 10/05/20.   Big Grin I don't have a simcard yet to try out the phone but everything else is working. So there you have shipping times to KY in USA.
(10-02-2020, 01:09 PM)zounds Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 11:16 PM)OLOV Wrote: First order, first post!

I ordered my Pine Phone on August 31st. I was notified that is shipped from Hong Kong September 23rd which is today. It was handed over to airline. That rules out a slow boat from China! And if I understand this whole concept of time zones, that means that it was actually shipped yesterday because it's tomorrow in Honk Kong. So calculating the whole space time continuum from Einstein's theory it should arrive when it gets here but it will be listed as arriving the day after I get it because it will be tomorrow in Hong Kong. I hope that clears up someone's question about shipping times and order times that was requested somewhere amongst the responses to this post. Big Grin

@OLOV have you had any further progress with your shipping?

I ordered a PineTab which is shipping via 4PX. The tracking said it was "Handed over to airline" on 9/26, and there have been no further updates. I'm trying to get a sense of what the next update would be and how long this should take, because I'm starting to worry. Undecided

Sorry I failed to see this! 4PX will air carry it all the way to nearest large airport then will turn it over to USPS. They keep tracking it until delivery. Of course by now you probably have it already or will shortly.   Big Grin
Thanks for the update @OLOV, I'm glad you got your phone. Very exciting!

I am still waiting for my PineTab and the tracking info is still as of 9/27. I guess the 'Golden Week' Chinese holiday ends tomorrow (?) so maybe the tracking will get updated soon. Though if the package has been in the States for over a week, not sure why that would matter. Oh well, I continue to wait and see.
(10-07-2020, 08:23 AM)zounds Wrote: Thanks for the update @OLOV, I'm glad you got your phone. Very exciting!

I am still waiting for my PineTab and the tracking info is still as of 9/27. I guess the 'Golden Week' Chinese holiday ends tomorrow (?) so maybe the tracking will get updated soon. Though if the package has been in the States for over a week, not sure why that would matter. Oh well, I continue to wait and see.

4PX status updated today to show my PineTab in Grand Prairie TX.   Checking USPS Informed Delivery packages, there is now a package, with a USPS tracking number, headed my way and the shipper is "Air City Post" who specializes in international shipping.
(10-07-2020, 06:53 PM)fjord Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 08:23 AM)zounds Wrote: Thanks for the update @OLOV, I'm glad you got your phone. Very exciting!

4PX status updated today to show my PineTab in Grand Prairie TX.   Checking USPS Informed Delivery packages, there is now a package, with a USPS tracking number, headed my way and the shipper is "Air City Post" who specializes in international shipping.

Ha! Our PineTabs are clearly in the same shipment. I don't use the USPS Informed Delivery service, but the tracking updated yesterday to Grand Prairie as well. I'm just waiting to find out that we're next door neighbors or something. Wink

Thanks again for the confirmation! I am sure we'll get them soon!
(10-08-2020, 12:30 PM)zounds Wrote:

Ha! Our PineTabs are clearly in the same shipment. I don't use the USPS Informed Delivery service, but the tracking updated yesterday to Grand Prairie as well. I'm just waiting to find out that we're next door neighbors or something. Wink

@zounds, PineTab now in Denver on 4PX tracking, USPS status is still waiting to receive package.  Now we'll see how many doors away we live from each other.
(09-22-2020, 05:03 AM)docbroke Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 07:32 PM)docbroke Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 04:17 AM)Luke Wrote:
(09-17-2020, 11:45 PM)docbroke Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 09:28 PM)docbroke Wrote: My PBP was shipped on 11th, for India and it was returned to shipper on 14th  with remark 'get proof of delivery'. What is happening ? Did anyone faced similar issue ?
No update still. I am getting worried for my PBP.  Here is the tracking link https://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/trackin...&brand=DHL

Looks like our hopes to ship to India again are a no-go after all. Thanks for the heads-up.
As per reply I received to my ticket no. 7107, it is shipping label printing issue and PBP will be shipped again in 1-2 days. This reply came before 2 days so I expect to receive new tracking Id soon. I hope there is no issue with shipping to India.
As per new tracking id provided now PBP is shipped to Spain instead of India. This is becoming serious mess now. I feel like making a youtube video of my PBP buying experience. My patience is gone now Angry . Angry
This is getting more and more interesting ( frustrating actually).
1. PBP was shipped with improper shipping label and was shipped back by DHL.
2. I created ticket 7107 and PBP was shipped again with proper shipping label but now it goes to SPAIN instead of INDIA, which was explained to me as a double shipment to existing customer.
3. Now I was left with two option, cancel the order or wait for next cycle of PBP availability as it is out of stock.
4. I choose to cancel the order and refund was promise in 10 days.
5. No refund received after 15 days so I create another ticket no. 7385 on 10th October.
6. No reply received after 6 days of creating the ticket.
(10-12-2020, 06:48 PM)fjord Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 12:30 PM)zounds Wrote:

@zounds, PineTab now in Denver on 4PX tracking, USPS status is still waiting to receive package.  Now we'll see how many doors away we live from each other.

Ha ha! Hey neighbor, yes, mine went through Denver as well. It got delivered to my mailbox 10/14, though the 4PX tracking didn't tell me until 10/15 and air quality was too hazardous to walk down to the mailbox on the 14th, if that gives you a clue. So yes, I have my PineTab! Huzzah! Cool

For the record, from the time 4PX started tracking the shipment, it took 20 days until delivery.
I bought PINEPHONE - “Community Edition" back on September 19th, but still haven't received package shipment notification. No one answers emails

When can I expect a track number?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTab-V and PineTab 2 Launch - here's what you need to know Luke 8 2,875 07-28-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,300 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,632 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,161 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,691 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,186 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,804 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,798 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,003 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,639 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM