August/ September Pinebook Pro, PineTab and PinePhone shipping thread
(09-01-2020, 03:41 AM)techlin Wrote: Current status is: "Shipment on hold" - not sure what's up with that, perhaps customs clearance but so far it's looking good.

I wouldn't worry a lot of my other DHL orders this happens between scans. As you are also in Australia have to wait to see how the phone documented on Waybill to see if any additional GST or fees applied.
(08-31-2020, 03:48 PM)Michael Arthur Long Wrote: Unconventionally, you could look for a https://store.pine64.org/checkout/order-received/XXXXXX in your browser history. XXXXXX seems to be the order ID.

Nice detective work!  Of course, as I open e-mail for the morning, I got the shipping notice, so it was a false alarm.  Still, I should've thought to extract the browser history for the site.  Thanks!
(09-01-2020, 02:09 AM)georgep56 Wrote: I'm disappointed to have received an email today asking me if I will change my Pinebook order from UK/ISO to US/ANSI as apparently the UK/ANSI units have been oversold!

I ordered my Pinebook back in July and to be asked to change now to a US keyboard (which being UK / English would be a significant issue) is just wrong.

I have replied saying that I am not happy to change and that I hope that the item that I ordered will be dispatched soon!

I've been contacted for the same topic. I'm not really  disturbed about the layout change but I can understand your feeling. 

Anyway, I had a confirmation about the expedition date : Sept 11th. I hope it can help you to have some visibility too.
From https://www.pine64.org/shipping

Quote:Note. PINEPHONE-PMOS – EU Batch shipping
The shipment dispatch date will be on September 4th to Poland distribution center.
The tracking number will be available around September 11th, 2020
I just got a notice for my Pinephone this morning from the standard shipping, yet I still haven't heard anything from DHL about my pbp order. I updated my earlier post with these details.
WOW !
Big difference with DHL shipping to USA.
My PMOS phone left Hong Kong about 3pm August 31 (local time)
and arrived at Customs in Los Angeles California USA about 4pm (local time)
Then arrived at Los Angeles sorting center about lunchtime September 1st.
Estimated delivery to customer in Tucson, Arizona, USA: by end of business day September 3rd.
Received my pinephone 30 mins ago in North Carolina USA. DHL email and text received Aug 31(yesterday!) showing device in china. It's amazing how fast DHL delivers.
(09-01-2020, 05:42 AM)jblz Wrote: I received my "Order is Complete" notice!

The tracking link did not work (The email truncated it to: `http://express.4px.com/%20`, but I was able to plug in the tracking number and view the status.

When did you place order?
- July 18 2020

Which product did you ordered ?
- PINEPHONE – “Community Edition: PostmarketOS with Convergence Package”

Which country do you live ?
- USA

Which shipment method did you use ?
- the cheaper (non-DHL) option

When did you get the mail/sms of the shipment notice?
- Email September 1st

Estimated Delivery: none listed

Same here but ordered August 16.

Note, however, on the 4PX tracking page, go to the top left and click on "Try new version", re-enter your tracking number. The new page shows the estimated "duration". In my case it says "5 days", i.e. from China to America.
Shipping update from DHL:  HK to Australia

Quote:Further Detail
Further clearance processing is required.

Next Step
A DHL representative shall attempt to contact importer or shipper if any further information is required to complete the entry. Customer should contact DHL Customer Service if not reached by DHL

I will wait a day or two and see if I hear from DHL.
Gosh, still waiting to receive notice that my PineBook Pro shipped. Seems that some people who ordered around the same time I did have gotten theirs, but haven't received any notice myself.

When did you place order?
- August 14 2020

Which product did you ordered ?
- PineBook Pro (ANSI)

Which country do you live ?
- USA

Which shipment method did you use ?
- DHL

When did you get the mail/sms of the shipment notice?
- Still waiting

Estimated Delivery: Still waiting on shipment notice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PineTab-V and PineTab 2 Launch - here's what you need to know Luke 8 2,875 07-28-2023, 09:20 AM
Last Post: zer0sig
  Shipping Update and Stock Availability Thread Luke 87 88,302 03-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: maos
  PinePhone Keyboard update [April 24/04] Luke 73 106,645 08-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kat22
  The PinePhone keyboard and cases are here! Luke 11 10,161 03-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: nontrivial
  PinePhone community poll results Luke 2 3,691 02-01-2022, 04:03 PM
  PinePhone Pro Explorer Edition is now available Luke 1 3,186 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
  PinePhone BE & Pinebook Pro shipping update thread Luke 136 164,807 06-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Luke
  PinePhone Mobian CE shipping update thread Luke 59 79,800 04-25-2021, 12:57 PM
  PinePhone BETA Edition pre-orders start March 24 Luke 2 6,003 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: ryo
  PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. Luke 135 174,641 04-11-2021, 01:47 PM