Simulator issue
Sad 
sir,
simulator is working fine but when i go to keyboard interrupt and do following the commands as you mentioned to check other application it does not update in the screen. what would be the issue?
thank you.
(06-24-2020, 05:28 AM)pratyush049 Wrote: ... when i go to keyboard interrupt and do following the commands as you mentioned to check other application ...

When starting a new forum topic try to keep everything self contained. In this case I'm not sure what commands you are running (or even whether it was me or some other contributor that mentioned them to you). It is also a good idea to say what software your question relates to when starting new topics. I can guess you are probably asking about wasp-os but there are lots of other forum users.

Please either describe what commands you are running or a provide a link to the document or forum thread you are getting commands from.
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye
sorry sir,
i didn't mentioned briefly in the last reply.
I am using wasp OS for pine time and everything worked great according to the document Smile and excited to work more on it but while using simulator i got a screen update issue . I have attached the screenshot of the code i have written where as its not updating in the simulator. Also i clicked on the screen but remains the same. If u can share something about this i will be grateful to you.

Thank you so much

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot from 2020-06-25 15-08-41.png (Size: 97.85 KB / Downloads: 325)
(06-25-2020, 03:51 AM)pratyush049 Wrote: sorry sir,
i didn't mentioned briefly in the last reply.
I am using wasp OS for pine time and everything worked great according to the document Smile and excited to work more on it but while using simulator i got a screen update issue . I have attached the screenshot of the code i have written where as its not updating in the simulator. Also i clicked on the screen but remains the same. If u can share something about this i will be grateful to you.

Thank you so much

Thanks for the update. It is much easier to understand now.

When an application is registered (wasp.system.register(SettingsApp()) in your code) it does not start automatically. Instead the new application will have been added to the launcher. Once the simulator is running again (wasp.system.run() from your screenshot) then you will be able to select he new app in the simulator by using the Down Arrow key to bring up the launcher and then clicking on your application.

Note also that the Settings application is normally registered by default so you will probably find that it appears twice in the launcher if you have registered it yourself as well.
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bluetooth Connection Issue Orionbelt 2 2,119 11-24-2023, 05:27 PM
Last Post: BrianPineFan
  Pinetime Screen issue after bootloop troubles Spater 12 5,778 09-15-2022, 05:03 PM
Last Post: wibble
  Might there be a UV Radiation issue? jojuma 3 2,834 07-30-2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: headgr
  PineTime touchscreen wakeup issue norfolk_uk 1 2,086 11-15-2021, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Codenul