PINE64
Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020) - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress (2020) (/showthread.php?tid=9942)

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - jittopjose - 06-30-2020

Now I started worrying about my shipping status. I ordered on April 3 (to India via DHL) and so far no information about shipping from DHL. Can someone from Pine64 clarify me my shipping status?.

Order #127067

Product
Quantity
PricePINEPHONE - “Community Edition: UBports" Limited Edition Linux SmartPhone

$149.99Subtotal:
$149.99
Shipping:
$30.00 via PinePhone DHL Shipping
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$179.99

.png   pinephone-order.png (Size: 27.74 KB / Downloads: 276)

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - kingturgon - 06-30-2020

Received my PinePhone this morning, so I am super excited to get home for lunch now. The rest of you, keep the flame of hope alive in your hearts: it is always darkest before the dawn!

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - Luke - 06-30-2020

op updated.
FedEx shipping tomorrow alongside DHL upgrades & regular shipments to US.

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - Joelandsonja - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 09:38 AM)Luke Wrote: op updated.
FedEx shipping tomorrow alongside DHL upgrades & regular shipments to US.

Has there been any word on when regular shipments to Canada will take place?

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - daniel - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 04:59 AM)jittopjose Wrote: Now I started worrying about my shipping status. I ordered on April 3 (to India via DHL) and so far no information about shipping from DHL. Can someone from Pine64 clarify me my shipping status?.

Order #127067

Product
Quantity

$149.99Subtotal:
$149.99
Shipping:
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$179.99

I don't get it.
I can understand phones are delayed because the CoViD-19 and because the repression from china to hong kong.
The part I do not understand is:  if the first  upgraded batch to DHL (around June9) were already picked up, why some of us are not getting a confirmation from DHL?.
Who has the phones now? pne64? or DHL?

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - elfcat4 - 06-30-2020

so the poor people who upgraded from Fedex to DHL
will get Fedex tomorrow, DHL tomorrow, or nothing  ?

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - imryk - 06-30-2020

@Luke hey luke. iv'e pm'd you my PBP order number, and didn't get a reply. it starting to get a bit problematic in my working place not getting the PBP. ill be glad to know when will this wonderfull product arrive.

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - usr - 06-30-2020

Please to inform you that 2nd batch DHL Upgrade shipment is estimate to be dispatch on next week.

Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.

support team#2...

This is the response I recieved today regarding DHL batch 2 shipping progress. I'm in the US.

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - jittopjose - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 02:07 PM)daniel Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:59 AM)jittopjose Wrote: Now I started worrying about my shipping status. I ordered on April 3 (to India via DHL) and so far no information about shipping from DHL. Can someone from Pine64 clarify me my shipping status?.

Order #127067

Product
Quantity

$149.99Subtotal:
$149.99
Shipping:
Payment Method:
PayPal
Total:
$179.99

I don't get it.
I can understand phones are delayed because the CoViD-19 and because the repression from china to hong kong.
The part I do not understand is:  if the first  upgraded batch to DHL (around June9) were already picked up, why some of us are not getting a confirmation from DHL?.
Who has the phones now? pne64? or DHL?

Thats why I am this much worried. Its Ok if its delayed due to Covid-19. but here people who have upgraded to DHL in later months already got update. I originally selected DHL on April 3rd and still no update. Not even a confirmation mail from DHL.

RE: Pinebook Pro & PinePhone shipping progress - wils91 - 06-30-2020

(06-30-2020, 03:39 PM)imryk Wrote: @Luke  hey luke. iv'e pm'd you my PBP order number, and didn't get a reply. it starting to get a bit problematic in my working place not getting the PBP.  ill be glad to know when will this wonderfull product arrive.

don't worry you're not in this alone. 

my order from april 16th is still not here yer, i've given up asking for updates , all they will tell you is to wait patiently under such difficult circumstances . 
funny thing is that the country i'm in is just 4hrs by flight away from hong kong and they take gazillions years to ship.