PINE64
Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: Pinebook Pro Hardware and Accessories (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? (/showthread.php?tid=8041)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - Dreamwalker - 02-13-2020

Any news on this upgrade kit? Got my SSD today but OFC can't fit it Big Grin

Also I didn't receive any screws with my adapter! anyone know which I would need?

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - zaius - 02-13-2020

(02-13-2020, 12:23 PM)Dreamwalker Wrote: Any news on this upgrade kit?  Got my SSD today but OFC can't fit it Big Grin  

Also I didn't receive any screws with my adapter! anyone know which I would need?

You didn't receive any screws?  Sorry, I don't know which screws you would need since Pine hasn't put up a BOM.

Someone else reported a week or so ago that the adapter they received did fit Huh 

Does anyone know what is currently shipping?

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - JaceAlvejetti - 02-13-2020

Ordered my NVMe adapter and a 128GB eMMC on Jan 26th, haven't gotten a delivery notice yet, with everything with both the holiday and disease going on I'm not surprised. Just impatiently waiting so I can finally set up everything just the say I want it Big Grin

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - Dreamwalker - 02-15-2020

(02-13-2020, 12:32 PM)zaius Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 12:23 PM)Dreamwalker Wrote: Any news on this upgrade kit?  Got my SSD today but OFC can't fit it Big Grin  

You didn't receive any screws?  Sorry, I don't know which screws you would need since Pine hasn't put up a BOM.

Someone else reported a week or so ago that the adapter they received did fit Huh 

Does anyone know what is currently shipping?

I've got the 2.1 board I received it a few weeks back but I ordered in December once my Pinebook Pro was on its way. (decided I needed more space on it Big Grin)

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - zaius - 03-11-2020

"If you have the original NVMe adapter for the Pinebook Pro, please send an email to info@pine64.org with the following in the subject field:   Subject: New PBP NVMe adapter holder [original order number]"

https://www.pine64.org/2020/02/15/february-update-post-cny-and-fosdem-status-report/

I received an answer to that email, that read "The correct low profile slimmer holder (right) as photo below  will be shipped to you using USPS first call mail on March 18, 2020."

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - tophneal - 03-11-2020

Awesome! i was wondering if we'd be getting an email back in response, or if the replacements would just ship.

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - oowensby - 03-16-2020

I sent my email on 2/22 and haven't received any reply.

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - tllim - 03-21-2020

(03-16-2020, 01:25 PM)oowensby Wrote: I sent my email on 2/22 and haven't received any reply.

Just check with info team, all email, including fall into spam mail, before March 14 already replied. Please resend your email again to info@pine64.org. Thanks.

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - bcnaz - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 01:07 PM)tllim Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 01:25 PM)oowensby Wrote: I sent my email on 2/22 and haven't received any reply.

Just check with info team, all email, including fall into spam mail, before March 14 already replied. Please resend your email again to info@pine64.org. Thanks.

@tllim 

Do we need to request the updated parts if we purchased the pcie adapter in the past, or will they just send us the updated parts automatically ?

Thanks

RE: Pro NVMe adapter Does not fit ! ? - tllim - 03-21-2020

(03-21-2020, 06:52 PM)bcnaz Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 01:07 PM)tllim Wrote:

@tllim 

Do we need to request the updated parts if we purchased the pcie adapter in the past, or will they just send us the updated parts automatically ?

Thanks

You can request, the original plan is send out automatically and will do so on next week. Please noted that only first batch about 100 plus got affected. If you already have slim holder (as right one on photo), you are good.