PINE64
A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - rabbitarm - 01-12-2020

(01-10-2020, 07:11 AM)rossk Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 06:46 AM)rabbitarm Wrote: I ordered ANSI PBP on 2nd December, but got no update on delivery notification. Hope to get it soon.  Smile
Maybe we'll ship on the same day, I ordered December 3rd, and haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I just received a notification email, my PBP has been shipped from Hong Kong via SF Express. Expected to get it tomorrow.  Big Grin

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Hemogoblin - 01-12-2020

(01-12-2020, 06:27 AM)rabbitarm Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 07:11 AM)rossk Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 06:46 AM)rabbitarm Wrote: I ordered ANSI PBP on 2nd December, but got no update on delivery notification. Hope to get it soon.  Smile
Maybe we'll ship on the same day, I ordered December 3rd, and haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I just received a notification email, my PBP has been shipped from Hong Kong via SF Express. Expected to get it tomorrow.  Big Grin

It sounds like they’re shipping out December orders now - very exciting!  It’s helpful when people post their ordered dates / shipping dates here, since I ordered late December (25th) and have been trying to wait patiently with the hope mine gets shipped by the end of the month. Fingers crossed for those of us late to the party! Smile

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - bcnaz - 01-12-2020

(January 12, 2020) 'ANSI Pinebook Pro'

I think it is approximately per date,

However I put my order in on November 9th, 2019.

I got my DHL shipping notice Friday January 10th that it should arrive on Monday the 13th.

Mine does include the NVMe adapter, but that should not affect shipping.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Meurton - 01-13-2020

Ordered november 28th
Ansi version with nvme adaptor
No updates, shipping info yet!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Tazdevl - 01-13-2020

(01-13-2020, 02:15 AM)Meurton Wrote: Ordered november 28th
Ansi version with nvme adaptor
No updates, shipping info yet!

Same order & location as mine, only a day later. Also waiting for info

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - xmixahlx - 01-13-2020

same.

@Luke recommendation for future orders: think having an official message via email regarding our order eta should help alleviate concern. we aren't getting any individual notices so folks might worry to be lost in the process.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Ednevell - 01-13-2020

(01-13-2020, 07:26 AM)xmixahlx Wrote: same.

@Luke recommendation for future orders: think having an official message via email regarding our order eta should help alleviate concern. we aren't getting any individual notices so folks might worry to be lost in the process.

Ordered Dec. 3rd, still no word.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - madalin - 01-13-2020

The lack of communication is the worst part in this. It is the 3rd delay I am experiencing without any transparent offered information about why even the 8-10 of January shipping notice is broken.

I fully understand delays for many things, but in this case is a the 3rd delay on something paid with money.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Jeremy Morgan - 01-13-2020

Thank you for the update. I'm not upset about the delays, I've ordered so many concept/Kickstarter things like this, these hiccups come with the territory with bleeding-edge stuff. 

My question is, what would be the turnaround time if I ordered another within a month or so? If I like this thing and decide it might be good for my kids to use and wanted to order a few, what would the turnaround look like? 

Also, full disclosure I'm reviewing this in mind as a possible option to present to school kids in our area so if mass production gets going you'll be hearing from me! 

Thank you for all the hard work.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - kiddailey - 01-13-2020

Just thought I'd add my status so everyone can see that they're getting through all shipments in the order that they were purchased:
  • Nov 16 -- Ordered ANSI PBP
  • Jan 10 -- Shipped
  • Jan 12 -- Received delivery notification email/tracking from DHL
  • Jan 14 -- Delivery expected by end of day

In my case, the package had already been shipped two days prior to receiving notification and it seems that the notification was sent as it entered the U.S., which was nice (made the wait time seem shorter Smile )

I did not provide a cell phone number, and received the email notification just fine.