PINE64
A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - ColoBill - 01-08-2020

Nov  5 -- Ordered ANSI PBP
Jan   8 -- Received delivery notification text
Jan 10 -- Delivery expected at end of day

Anticipation levels are high!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - mhj - 01-08-2020

I still haven't recieved any notification, email, text or otherwise. I'll wait 2-3 days before inquiring about the status of my order tho. I realize I ordered late, so I can wait if need be. In any case, I am so looking forward to my PBP. I want to make it my primary machine!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Luke - 01-08-2020

(01-06-2020, 04:36 PM)bcnaz Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 02:35 PM)Luke Wrote: ANSI PBPs will ship in a few days. ISOs are going out first

Luke,
      Will the Pinebook Pros still be shipping via DHL  ? 
         ( So most can expect them 2 - 3 days after they leave Hong Kong ? )

but the Brave Heart will be shipping by a different shipper
          ( expected 2 - 4 weeks delivery time ? )

Thanks

Correct re. Pinebook Pro shipments using DHL - ~5 days to most places in Northern Hemisphere + AUS/ NZ

Regarding BH PinePhones -  likely approx. 2 weeks to most places in Northern Hemisphere + AUS/NZ. BUT we're using this shipping method for the first time (bar the dev PinePhones, but that was 'only' 100 units) so we'll see how it goes. It is anyone's guess really and there are many factors that will influence how fast Asendia delivers your BH PinePhone, including the local courier services they cooperate with.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - james64 - 01-08-2020

I ordered Nov 11th. No email about shipping delay so thought I would check here.  

Hope to get it soon.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Hemogoblin - 01-09-2020

(11-14-2019, 03:35 PM)Luke Wrote: Could you guys who have not yet got their DHL shipping please email pinebook@pine64.org (and cc me l.erecinski@pine64.org). Thanks.

For the orders placed near the end of December (ordered Dec. 25th) are those still shipping after the PinePhones (ie, later this month) or should I be receiving notification from DHL in the next few days?

I feel bad for asking since I know you guys are busy, I’m just really excited and looking for some clarification!

Thanks again for everything you and the Pine64 team are doing!  Big Grin

Edit: Got in touch with Luke via IRC, sounds like the late December orders of the Pinebook Pro will be shipping out after the PinePhones.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - rabbitarm - 01-10-2020

I ordered ANSI PBP on 2nd December, but got no update on delivery notification. Hope to get it soon.  Smile

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - rossk - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 06:46 AM)rabbitarm Wrote: I ordered ANSI PBP on 2nd December, but got no update on delivery notification. Hope to get it soon.  Smile
Maybe we'll ship on the same day, I ordered December 3rd, and haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - BronzeBeard - 01-10-2020

December 12th order here. Hopefully I made the cut, otherwise I will have to cancel my order at the end of the month.

Is the only form of tracking notification SMS?

I rarely have phone service where I live. I do hope they send an email as well.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - bcnaz - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 08:05 AM)BronzeBeard Wrote: December 12th order here. Hopefully I made the cut, otherwise I will have to cancel my order at the end of the month.

Did you make a note on your order requesting an email ?

The only notification I received on my previous (September) ISO PBP order was the SMS from DHL.

However they seem to respond well if you put in a request..

But if you "did not ask"......

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - BronzeBeard - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 08:15 AM)bcnaz Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 08:05 AM)BronzeBeard Wrote: December 12th order here. Hopefully I made the cut, otherwise I will have to cancel my order at the end of the month.

Did you make a note on your order requesting an email ?
But if you "did not ask"......

I did not. In my 25 years of ordering things online, I have never had vendor or shipping company text me information. The default has always been email. So defaulting to text sounds quite silly to me. Especially since I didn't own a cellphone until about 2 years ago and the better part of 30+% of the United States lacks cellphone coverage.

But thanks for the tip. I'll probably shoot them an email.