PINE64
A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-30-2019

Congrats to all!!!

Besides the incredible speed, the price for this shipping is AMAZING!!!

Sounds like Pinebook Pro chatter will be increasing soon!! :-)

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - jpakkane - 10-30-2019

Got my 2nd batch shipping notification earlier today. Nice. Weirdly the tracking page says that the package's state is "payment required", even before it was picked up for delivery and it still now when the package is in transit. Maybe they are expecting it to get held up by customs and threw that up in advance?

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - embhorn - 10-30-2019

I got the SMS from DHL. When I checked the link I noticed that they are missing the state in my address. The ZIP code is correct. Hopefully that will not mess up my delivery. Super excited!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Valmond - 10-30-2019

Excellent news!

I don't know in which batch I am (2, 3...) my order went through the 26 of August.

Any ideas :-) ?

Cheers

Ludvig

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-30-2019

I had the same issue when they sent mine. It got here just fine, including rerouting it to a DHL locker to pick up. Where I ran into a problem was at the locker. DHL called it a locker/ staffed pickup location or something like that. Thing was there was a locker and a person there, but DHL never sent the locker code as part of my SMS. So when I got there, the lady couldn't be convinced I didn't get a locker code, despite showing her the SMS...Finally she relented and gave me the code. 
So in case anyone goes that route... :-)

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Édmúñdóh - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 01:25 PM)Valmond Wrote: Excellent news!

I don't know in which batch I am (2, 3...) my order went through the 26 of August.

Any ideas :-) ?

Cheers

Ludvig

I am in the same boat as you Valmond,
I don't know which batch I am, my order went thru August 22nd  Huh

but I did receive an email from Pinebook Team yesterday:

Subject = Pinebook Pro dispatch date
says ...estimate dispatch on this week batch by batch and the delivery lead time is around 2-5days, if there was no any customs clearance delay...

so I am anxiously awaiting news!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - debaser - 10-30-2019

(10-19-2019, 11:30 AM)rick1959 Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 10:45 AM)debaser Wrote: October 19th and I have yet to receive DHL tracking or any notification. Sad

Order #110786

I know Luke is looking into it and Der Geist had mentioned elsewhere in the forum (I can't find it, but please look for it) that a few of the first hundred were held back....Try to find his post in the forum and see what he said yourself.
Please hang on!!! It's worth the wait!! Good Luck!! :-)

(10-30-2019, 06:52 AM)MoonDog Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 06:04 AM)Jeffersoniantoo Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 06:00 AM)debaser Wrote: i just received my DHL SMS message early this AM (in US) deliver scheduled for tomorrow. I guess this 40 something is getting a Halloween treat this year and no costume required. Smile

Ditto!!

Got a number and delivery for tomorrow!

YEEEHAWWW!!!

Same here. DHL SMS today. Tracking info says picked up today (10/30) from HK and being delivered in central NY tomorrow. Big Grin

I'm from the first batch.

Wait... Central NY... me too! Smile very cool. We should meet up some time.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - B34N - 10-31-2019

I received the notification is shipped from Hong Kong yesterday. In less than 36 hours it was delivered to me in NJ. AMAZING!!!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - embhorn - 10-31-2019

Mine is marked as delivered and signed for, but I never received it. I called DHL and filed a dispute. They are supposed to call me back.

Here's hoping for a happy Friday delivery.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 07:45 PM)embhorn Wrote: Mine is marked as delivered and signed for, but I never received it. I called DHL and filed a dispute. They are supposed to call me back.

Here's hoping for a happy Friday delivery.

Wow!! Where are you? Here in south Florida (Den of Thieves) I nearly had to give up everything to pick it up directly from DHL. looking forward to GOOD NEWS!! :-)