PINE64
A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Luke - 10-29-2019

Those in first batch who have not received their codes tracking info yet, you should have it by Monday next week. These tracking notifications will be going out for a couple of days - its a large number of PBPs shipping...

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - futurejones - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 05:24 PM)Luke Wrote: Those in first batch who have not received their codes tracking info yet, you should have it by Monday next week. These tracking notifications will be going out for a couple of days - its a large number of PBPs shipping...

Great news, thanks for the update.  Smile

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - stealthbanana - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 01:30 PM)Kochise Wrote: After how long ?

I had one of the first batch original Pinebooks, so over two years, It has seen quite a bit of use, being knocked about in a backpack etc.  I can most likely get it working again if I tinker about, though will probably just await the release of the PineBookPro replacement boards as they are apparently compatible.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - stealthbanana - 10-30-2019

And SMS with tracking number supplied, due by end of day on Monday the 4th.

Hope everyone else gets a number quickly. I am Order #112022

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Luke - 10-30-2019

Guys / gals, again, take it easy - notifications and subsequent DHL tracking will be going out for the next couple of days.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - debaser - 10-30-2019

i just received my DHL SMS message early this AM (in US) deliver scheduled for tomorrow. I guess this 40 something is getting a Halloween treat this year and no costume required. Smile

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Jeffersoniantoo - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 06:00 AM)debaser Wrote: i just received my DHL SMS message early this AM (in US) deliver scheduled for tomorrow. I guess this 40 something is getting a Halloween treat this year and no costume required. Smile

Ditto!!

Got a number and delivery for tomorrow!

YEEEHAWWW!!!

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - MoonDog - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 06:04 AM)Jeffersoniantoo Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 06:00 AM)debaser Wrote: i just received my DHL SMS message early this AM (in US) deliver scheduled for tomorrow. I guess this 40 something is getting a Halloween treat this year and no costume required. Smile

Ditto!!

Got a number and delivery for tomorrow!

YEEEHAWWW!!!

Same here. DHL SMS today. Tracking info says picked up today (10/30) from HK and being delivered in central NY tomorrow. Big Grin

I'm from the first batch.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - rot26 - 10-30-2019

yoooo 2nd batch checkin' in.  Like others, I received an SMS this morning saying it's shipping out of Hong Kong today and delivery (to US) will be tomorrow.  What an awesome surprise to wake up to.  Even if the estimate is wrong and it takes longer than a day to get here, still super excited.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - binarian - 10-30-2019

(10-29-2019, 05:15 PM)futurejones Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 05:00 PM)B34N Wrote: I'm in the first batch and haven't received anything about shipping yet. I did write to the team last night for the first time and they got back to me this morning saying that it is expected to ship this week. They were very apologetic and took full ownership of the issue. I am super anxious and wanted to do my first ever unboxing, but I really cannot complain. It seems to be a great piece of hardware for an exceptional price. The company has been good with communication so it would be unfair for me to complain...especially since I had an expectation that there would be delays/issues even before ordering.

I am also in the first batch and haven't received any shipping info yet.  We are now getting reports that the second batch is now shipping and people are receiving emails and yet the first batch has not been completed. It would be nice to see an announcement that all the first 100 have been shipped before the start of shipping of the second batch.

They aren't waiting to ship the second until the first is done.  I don't know how the order is chosen (I suspect it's random), but I know that's not it.

Having said that, I am in the first batch and got my shipping notification at 7AM EST this morning.