PINE64
A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - martinayotte - 10-29-2019

Yes ! I got this email too this morning !
Hoping to get the tracking number soon ...

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - User 6582 - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 07:38 AM)richfm Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 04:44 AM)Jeffersoniantoo Wrote: WooHOO!  I just got an email to expect shipping this week! Big Grin Big Grin

I did too and I'm in the 2nd batch. The email refers to a tracking number which is not included in the text. I assume I'll get the tracking number from DH in 2 to 5 daysL

"Hello there,

Good day.

We are pleased to inform you that the Pinebook Pro is estimate dispatch on this week batch by batch and the delivery lead time is around 2-5days, if there was no any customs clearance delay.
We would suggest that you may track your tracking number online and schedule with local DHL/Fedex when the package reach your country to avoid the package failed on delivery.
A friendly reminds that the package required signature confirmation by DHL/Fedex and only make 3 attempt if recipient not home.

Besides, regarding the Invalid Address/Postcode/Street Name/Apartment No., there will be Non-refundable for the shipping cost if buyer provide "bad address" or change the delivery address without notice. There will be an extra another charges if the package return back to seller.
Also, please to inform you that the duty and tax is reponsible by the buyer if any applied, if buyer refuse the duty and tax to clear customs and caused the package return back to seller, we will unable to refund you any amount if costs is over your order amount.

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great day.

Thanks. 

Sincerely,

[b]PINEBOOK Team[/b]

[u]http://www.pine64.org"[/u]
Congrats guys!! And I hope you're pleasantly surprised with how fast your PBP can get from China to you. First day I was told by DHL they had the package in Hong Kong. Next day it was delivered!! Hope you all enjoy the same speed! :-)

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - MarshalDan - 10-29-2019

I got that email too! *happy dance*

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Luke - 10-29-2019

These emails will keep going out over the next few days - there are many units sent out this time around.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - stealthbanana - 10-29-2019

Email here as well, just in time as my original Pinebook 11" has started being arsey and not charging / booting.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Kochise - 10-29-2019

After how long ?

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - Jeffersoniantoo - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 06:30 AM)futurejones Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 04:44 AM)Jeffersoniantoo Wrote: WooHOO!  I just got an email to expect shipping this week! Big Grin Big Grin

Are you in the first batch or second?

I made the second batch...

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - B34N - 10-29-2019

I'm in the first batch and haven't received anything about shipping yet. I did write to the team last night for the first time and they got back to me this morning saying that it is expected to ship this week. They were very apologetic and took full ownership of the issue. I am super anxious and wanted to do my first ever unboxing, but I really cannot complain. It seems to be a great piece of hardware for an exceptional price. The company has been good with communication so it would be unfair for me to complain...especially since I had an expectation that there would be delays/issues even before ordering.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - futurejones - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 05:00 PM)B34N Wrote: I'm in the first batch and haven't received anything about shipping yet. I did write to the team last night for the first time and they got back to me this morning saying that it is expected to ship this week. They were very apologetic and took full ownership of the issue. I am super anxious and wanted to do my first ever unboxing, but I really cannot complain. It seems to be a great piece of hardware for an exceptional price. The company has been good with communication so it would be unfair for me to complain...especially since I had an expectation that there would be delays/issues even before ordering.

I am also in the first batch and haven't received any shipping info yet.  We are now getting reports that the second batch is now shipping and people are receiving emails and yet the first batch has not been completed. It would be nice to see an announcement that all the first 100 have been shipped before the start of shipping of the second batch.

RE: A (slight) shipping delay - an explenation + details - B34N - 10-29-2019

(10-29-2019, 05:15 PM)futurejones Wrote: I am also in the first batch and haven't received any shipping info yet!  We are now getting reports that the second batch is now shipping and people are receiving emails and yet the first batch has not been completed. It would be nice to see an announcement that all the first 100 have been shipped before the start of shipping of the second batch.

We could look at it from a different perspective. We are getting units with some of the early issues addressed.