PINE64
The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! (/showthread.php?tid=7725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - jaylittle - 07-25-2019

Got the code, but I'm getting the "No Shipping Methods" available message during checkout. Is this a concern? I'm going to try and push forward anyway.

EDIT: It definitely appears that I cannot proceed to payment without selecting a shipment method. There are none available. I'm shipping to the east coast of the United States. Is this just a bug?

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - joe0400 - 07-25-2019

I GOT THE CODE!!!!

totally just bought it immediately. can't wait!!!

My problems seem related to the NVME Adapter (which I believe somebody mentioned earlier in the thread). Removing it from my cart re-enables some shipping methods. I really want the adapter though. What can we do to fix this?

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - kunger - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 06:08 PM)jaylittle Wrote: Got the code, but I'm getting the "No Shipping Methods" available message during checkout.  Is this a concern?  I'm going to try and push forward anyway.

EDIT: It definitely appears that I cannot proceed to payment without selecting a shipment method.  There are none available.  I'm shipping to the east coast of the United States.  Is this just a bug?

Remove any accessories you might have added. I had the same problem.

(07-25-2019, 06:15 PM)jaylittle Wrote: My problems seem related to the NVME Adapter (which I believe somebody mentioned earlier in the thread).  Removing it from my cart re-enables some shipping methods.  I really want the adapter though.  What can we do to fix this?

Separate orders. There's a big disclaimer on the PBP page indicating that you can't ship a Lithium Ion battery with something else. Odd, but shipping on the rest isn't bad.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - Cake-o - 07-25-2019

(07-21-2019, 11:32 AM)fire219 Wrote: Can I get the NVMe adapter with my pre-order? Yes, you will be able to choose Pinebook Pro accessories when completing the pre-order process.

My pre-order wouldn't go through until I removed the NVMe adapter from my cart.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - fire219 - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 06:16 PM)kunger Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 06:08 PM)jaylittle Wrote: Got the code, but I'm getting the "No Shipping Methods" available message during checkout.  Is this a concern?  I'm going to try and push forward anyway.

EDIT: It definitely appears that I cannot proceed to payment without selecting a shipment method.  There are none available.  I'm shipping to the east coast of the United States.  Is this just a bug?

(07-25-2019, 06:15 PM)jaylittle Wrote: My problems seem related to the NVME Adapter (which I believe somebody mentioned earlier in the thread).  Removing it from my cart re-enables some shipping methods.  I really want the adapter though.  What can we do to fix this?

Separate orders. There's a big disclaimer on the PBP page indicating that you can't ship a Lithium Ion battery with something else. Odd, but shipping on the rest isn't bad.

Heh, y'all solved this issue before I could, and I was in direct contact with the sales team. I'll make a notice about that so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - kunger - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 06:25 PM)fire219 Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 06:16 PM)kunger Wrote:

Heh, y'all solved this issue before I could, and I was in direct contact with the sales team. I'll make a notice about that so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

I was playing around with the ordering system before I got the code. I thought it was odd that I couldn't even get a shipping quote. Tried removing the M.2 adapter and sure enough!

Okay so I removed the NVME adapter from my Pinebook Pro order and was able to place it. I was then able to order it separately and pay less shipping ($9 for the adapter versus $33 for the PBP) than for the Pinebook Pro. Thanks for the help all!

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - InsideJob - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 06:12 PM)joe0400 Wrote: I GOT THE CODE!!!!

totally just bought it immediately. can't wait!!!

I knew fire219 liked you better than me. This totally proves it. Tongue

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - IUSR - 07-25-2019

(07-24-2019, 03:52 AM)RMJ250 Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 03:46 AM)AnotherHacker Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 07:11 AM)Luke Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 04:40 AM)Wizzard Wrote: I am just curious how long will it take since preorder to shipping the package.

Some people will get their coupon within 72hrs and others a few weeks later. All the 128GB community member PBPs should go out within 2 months.
After that, regular pre-order sales start for normal versions.

To clarify, tomorrow, 26 hours from now a login link will be added to the top post. Enter there my forum details, and a qualification email will arrive in my inbox. From there I will need to wait 3 days to several weeks to recieve a preorder coupon to order ?

How do you choose when each individual gets their preorder coupon ? Might many forum users miss out on batch 1 and 2 ?

Thanks

Luke just confirmed on Telegram chat there are 1100 128GB PBP allocated for community members, once they are gone, they are gone

Are these 1100 units the only 128GB ones that will EVER be made? It may sound crazy but I have to ask...