PINE64
The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+--- Forum: General Discussion on Pinebook Pro (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! (/showthread.php?tid=7725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - tahleel - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 01:35 PM)kunger Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 01:29 PM)tahleel Wrote: How do we specify ANSI keyboard? We can only pick the power supply (US or EU).

Thanks!

Only ISO keyboards are available in the first batch. I believe that was stated in the original post.

Thank you for letting me know! Just for my reference, which first post? The first one in this thread?

Glad I asked, I would be pretty upset if I ordered an US power supply (expecting ANSI), but get an ISO keyboard.

Thanks!

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - kunger - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 01:37 PM)tahleel Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 01:35 PM)kunger Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 01:29 PM)tahleel Wrote: How do we specify ANSI keyboard? We can only pick the power supply (US or EU).

Thanks!

Only ISO keyboards are available in the first batch. I believe that was stated in the original post.

Thank you for letting me know! Just for my reference, which first post? The first one in this thread?

Glad I asked, I would be pretty upset if I ordered an US power supply (expecting ANSI), but get an ISO keyboard.

Thanks!

I would prefer ANSI, but I'll live with ISO. They aren't that different when I consider the purposes of this machine. If it's really a big deal I will most likely be able to order the ANSI keyboard at a later date when/if I decide to get the M.2 adapter.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - askthecableguy@gmail.com - 07-25-2019

(07-22-2019, 06:20 AM)tsago Wrote: Pardon the paranoia, but can this waiting for the coupon put us at risk of getting too far down the list of orders, as compared to people preordering without bothering about the 128GB-upgrade coupon?

I fully agree with you. I didn't receive a coupon code at all. I received an activation code to sign up back in May, but no coupon. I guess I'm SOL to no fault of my own.

What if I didn't get a coupon code? I'm looking and I don't have one. I signed up back in May. Now what?

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - Unorthodactyl - 07-25-2019

Is there anything to be done about those affected by the login issues last night (or day depending where you are)? I stayed up very late in my country for the 12 UTC pre-orders to open & attempted to sign in within a couple seconds of the link being available but I couldn't log in to get the coupon. I tried for 45 minutes to get in but unfortunately I couldn't stay up all night to wait for the log ins to be fixed. I would be very disappointed if I don't get a fair chance at the first batch due to this.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - doc1623 - 07-25-2019

Anyone got the coupon yet?

I was hoping to get it fairly quickly. (I was watching the countdown to the second!  Tongue ) and I have the email confirmation

Also, I understand it was first come first served on the 128 upgrade (hence the countdown watch) but is that from the request or the actual order?

If it's the order, I could miss out, as I don't have a coupon yet and do have to sleep Wink

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - joe0400 - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 03:10 PM)doc1623 Wrote: Anyone got the coupon yet?

I was hoping to get it fairly quickly. (I was watching the countdown to the second!  Tongue ).

Also, I understand it was first come first served on the 128 upgrade (hence the countdown watch) but is that from the request or the actual order?

If it's the order, I could miss out, as I don't have a coupon yet and do have to sleep Wink

I was one of the ones before the crash, that got in. No coupon yet.

Confused
I hope I get it soon, its been 9 hours.

Any eta on the coupons?

(07-25-2019, 03:02 PM)askthecableguy@gmail.com Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 06:20 AM)tsago Wrote: Pardon the paranoia, but can this waiting for the coupon put us at risk of getting too far down the list of orders, as compared to people preordering without bothering about the 128GB-upgrade coupon?

I fully agree with you. I didn't receive a coupon code at all. I received an activation code to sign up back in May, but no coupon. I guess I'm SOL to no fault of my own.

What if I didn't get a coupon code? I'm looking and I don't have one. I signed up back in May. Now what?

I think we're ok. I don't believe you can even place an order without the code.

I was hoping to get it fairly quickly. (I was watching the countdown to the second!  Tongue ) and I have the email confirmation

No coupon here. And I had to be one of the first to get in after 12 UTC but before the crash. I was hitting F5 like a woodpecker.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - jaylittle - 07-25-2019

Yeah I was in before the crash and still no coupon either.

RE: The Pinebook Pro Preorder System! - joe0400 - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 03:15 PM)kunger Wrote:
(07-25-2019, 03:02 PM)askthecableguy@gmail.com Wrote:

I think we're ok. I don't believe you can even place an order without the code.

No coupon here. And I had to be one of the first to get in after 12 UTC but before the crash. I was hitting F5 like a woodpecker.

Same, I was spamming the refresh key, literally got in as one of the first, if not the first.
No code yet  Confused

Anyone know where the sales group is located? Maybe we aren't getting codes because they're all asleep or off duty.