PINE64
LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: ROCK64 (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Linux on Rock64 (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs (/showthread.php?tid=5130)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Raybuntu - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 04:10 PM)Luke Wrote: Raybuntu, did you have a chance to look at the RockBox?

edit: not related to my previous inquiry; when you install stand-alone emulators, they do not show up in add-ons. Is there something I am missing? 

Also, I love how this is progressing, I check it out now and then ...what a great job.

I have the Rock Box lying around for weeks now without having time to take it out of the box. It's next on my list.

About emulators. You need to input a Konami code to enable Games menu. I thought I posted it before.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Luke - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 05:16 PM)Raybuntu Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 04:10 PM)Luke Wrote: Raybuntu, did you have a chance to look at the RockBox?

edit: not related to my previous inquiry; when you install stand-alone emulators, they do not show up in add-ons. Is there something I am missing? 

Also, I love how this is progressing, I check it out now and then ...what a great job.

I have the Rock Box lying around for weeks now without having time to take it out of the box. It's next on my list.

About emulators. You need to input a Konami code to enable Games menu. I thought I posted it before.

Thank you. Sorry if you've posted about it before, I must have missed it. Again, great work.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Raybuntu - 01-02-2018

No need to apologise. I always like to help out.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Luke - 01-05-2018

Raybuntu. Two more questions: 1) will it be possible to suspend the Rock64 using LibreELEC (like in android) in the future? 2) will it be possible to prevent the LEDs from blinking - its particularly distracting on the RockBox.

A piece of good news, your build boots from SPI from an external HDD just fine Smile - super cool.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Raybuntu - 01-06-2018

@Luke: 1.) Might be possible someday. 2.) We can already turn of the blinking light on Rock64. No idea about the RockBox yet.

Code:
wget "https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Raybuntu/8dc1e4eb49738c974ce20856ce8e863e/raw/5e95a86c4f089e1cfa00a1cf9bf05833ca5e94af/Leds%2520Ro
k64" -O /storage/.config/tmpfiles.d/leds.conf

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Luke - 01-06-2018

Great, thanks.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - tattermunge - 01-09-2018

Hello, I've recently acquired a 4 gig Rock64 to replace my Cubox as my media center and was very happy to see that someone had made Libreelec available for my upcoming system, as I had honestly bought the Rock on a whim, without insuring that actual support existed. Unfortunately the problems I thought was related to an old dying system hasn't gone away. 

The issue in question is random reboots, often during music playback, but sometimes also just while simply going through menus. I'm pretty sure that the old system died do to overheating, so I bought a heatsink to go along with the new one, but the system still seems to reach 70' C + pretty often, so as a temporary measure, I installed a fan which resulted in a big drop in the average temperature to around 40' C, but to my surprise the problem persists. 

So I thought that maybe the old micro SD card might be at fault, but even after replacing it with a brand new card the 'random' crashes continues. On both systems I've used the official power supply that came with the unit.   

So I thought it was finally the time to get some outside help. It might not necessarily be related to the Rock64, but I thought I would get the most relevant help here and maybe what I learn could be useful to someone else or for the further development of the OS.

I don't know if it is of any help, but I've added the latest crashlog below.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wAh0ckZ3

UPDATE: After posting this comment I realized that the only thing I hadn't tested yet was my 2 terabyte hdd that is connected though a dock and as it turns out the problem seems to be gone after I removed it. I surface scan also seems to show that almost half of the sectors seems to be unreadable. So I guess I'm good for now.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - tattermunge - 01-09-2018

I apologize for my last reply, for some reason the end of the code mark was deleted when I posted it and I guess you can't edit it afterwards.

RE: LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile 64bit kernel 32bit libs - Luke - 01-09-2018

tattermunge, I moved your log to pastebin. Please use pastebin in the future to link logs - the reason you're post got cut off was due to post word limit.

(01-09-2018, 01:53 PM)Luke Wrote: tattermunge, I moved your log to pastebin. Please use pastebin in the future to link logs - the reason you're post got cut off was due to post word limit.

Thanks, is that the one called PHP? Because I don't see any tool called pastebin.