PINE64
PINE64: StackExchange Community - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Community and Events (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: PINE64: StackExchange Community (/showthread.php?tid=445)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - Keex - 04-25-2016

Good idea, I'm with it.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - s001911 - 05-04-2016

Just went through and did my part.

Posting questions now.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - Luke - 05-10-2016

Just signed up Smile
Will post question tonight.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - By-Jokese - 05-16-2016

Monthly Update:
- 22 more followers.
- 32 more questions with a score of 10 or more.

Remeber to Upvote interesting questions so we keep growing and building a community!
We are doing great!

PINE64: StackExchange Community - Leoncito81 - 05-16-2016

Done.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - moyaja - 05-23-2016

Followed Smile

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - By-Jokese - 06-07-2016

Monthly Update:
- 4 more followers.
- 23 more questions with a score of 10 or more.

We are close of  follows requeriment. But we must keep it growing. As many we have better community and "faster" procedure on comming status.
We have many isnteresting questions, keep publishing more, and keep Upvoting.

If you have any questions about StackExchange and it's communities, post them on the comments of this Post. (Questions about Pine64 on the proposal, not here.)

Every Day we are closer.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - tsh - 06-13-2016

I've been following a couple of other Area51 communities (which I'm sure would value your votes or support if you care to spare the time) and would say also that to progress through the next stage and reach the beta phase (where questions can be answered and the site starts to operate properly), at least 200 people will need to sign up for the site, and further 100 of those members need a reputation of over 200 on at least one other Stack Exchange site.

For rapid progress into beta, it will help to build some activity as individuals on the other sites - Pine64 has some experienced supporters already, but more will help.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - By-Jokese - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 05:27 AM)tsh Wrote: I've been following a couple of other Area51 communities (which I'm sure would value your votes or support if you care to spare the time) and would say also that to progress through the next stage and reach the beta phase (where questions can be answered and the site starts to operate properly), at least 200 people will need to sign up for the site, and further 100 of those members need a reputation of over 200 on at least one other Stack Exchange site.

For rapid progress into beta, it will help to build some activity as individuals on the other sites - Pine64 has some experienced supporters already, but more will help.

Thanks for the collaboration. We will try to do our best, keeping it active and know between members of different communities.

BTW: thx all for the follows and questions, we are doing it great! But still need more as @tsh said.

RE: PINE64: StackExchange Community - baldrob - 06-22-2016

Signed up for this as well.  Seems like it would be a good resource.