PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - vinn - 06-30-2016

Hi,

I received 1x Pine64 2gb & 3x wifi board on the 20th of June.
My order was for 3x Pine64. I emailed several times about this, but no reaction.

Could you please help me out?

Order #102249189
Tracking Number: RS907661250CH

RE: Shipping Progress - sarts0703 - 06-30-2016

(06-29-2016, 06:04 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 05:23 AM)sarts0703 Wrote: Hi tllim,

I am backer 31,934 can you please let me know the status of my pledge. It has been showing 'Ready to Ship' for a few months now. 

Regards,

Adam

The shipment plan on ship out today and here is the tracking number: RI902613283CN, please allow 2-3 days for shipment st5atus update.

thanks

RE: Shipping Progress - scdbeebe - 06-30-2016

(06-27-2016, 09:52 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 04:20 PM)scdbeebe Wrote: Backer 15,031 here.

In May I received my Pine board and wifi/BT module but not the acrylic enclosure, camera module, power supply or remote. I contacted support  on 5/13 and received a vague "we'll look into it" response. On June 3, I received another email saying  "All add ons were shipped separately and it should be shipping out in the next few weeks". Well, it's now been a few weeks and I've not heard anything else. Tilm, can you check on my accessories?

I will handle, please PM me the following info (I need to check and confirm with backerkit database) for me to expedite your missing items delivery.

name:
address:
city:
state/province:
zip code:
phone (for shipping purpose).

Thanks tlim. PM sent.

RE: Shipping Progress - hahn - 06-30-2016

Hi tllim,

I did not get any update nor response to my emails (to shipping@pine64.com), hope that you will help to sort this, I'm backer 29,721 and I'm leaving the country for a month in a middle of July. My question is: would this parsel (LM021809439CN) come before my leave? In worst case that can happen is that it would be sent back to China.

Thanks,
Babur

RE: Shipping Progress - Linux Runner - 06-30-2016

(06-27-2016, 10:10 AM)Linux Runner Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 10:31 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 02:50 PM)Linux Runner Wrote: Still waiting on my order status....Backer number is 15251.

Your shipment has been deployed on last Friday, looks like will deliver to you on this week. Here is the tracking number: LS924119741CN

Tilim,

My package just arrived and it is very incomplete... I just sent you the list of the missing items via PM.

Linux

RE: Shipping Progress - hyperjeff - 06-30-2016

Hi! I'm backer #17,747.

I got an email saying it shipped on 5/27. Mine was one of those untraceable orders. No problem, I'll be patient. However, a month is an unusually long time to ship anything, so I worry something is wrong with the order. I sent a very pleasant email asking for any help in its whereabouts, but have not received any reply (sent a week ago).

Really takes all the air out of my initial enthusiasm.
Can anyone help? Just be indefinitely patient and maybe the gods will deliver one?

-Jeff

RE: Shipping Progress - iacobaeus - 07-01-2016

Hi,
I am backer number 11,909 and still waiting for tracking number. If I could get any info it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

RE: Shipping Progress - Crispin - 07-01-2016

Hi tllim,

I've tried to be super-patient because I think the Pine64 team is doing an amazing job, definitely one of the most organised Kickstarters I've backed (must be just over 60 by now). Very few campaigns prepare in advance as well as you have, and you got a huge response which you're doing a great job at dealing with.

So I'm sorry to have to ask for some information; I would normally wait but I'm about to start doing quite a bit of travel for work and it would be helpful to know roughly when to expect a delivery.

I haven't received any information about a tracking number or readiness status, I am backer number 14,862. I did order quite a few additional boards and components so maybe this has delayed things?

Any info you could track down would be very gratefully received.

Cool

RE: Shipping Progress - Brientim - 07-01-2016

Hello,

I have sent an email to shipping and to Backerkit as I have never received my item. 
I can however identify the reasons:
When the survey was sent, I confirmed my shipping address; however, this could not be completed due to an issue with the z-wave board and AU.
This was registered as a ticket and they were numerous emails.
However, as I could not check out, they appeared to have updated the confirmed shipping address and this is evident by changes to both the city and postcode...
I live in a Court which is abbreviated as "crt" and if they have googled searched my they would have found a Cresent in another suburb which the shipping address was change too.
I cannot even go there are this is a block of units/condo and trying to chase this down would not be an easy activity and nor is it my liability to do so.

The core issue is the they should have never changed the shipping address and this would have arrived without an issue.  Maybe I should have picked up they changed the address; however, at the time this was being locked down, I was travelling.

Can you please investigate and get back to me Backer number 21,426 EMS : LX948781362CN China EMS

RE: Shipping Progress - ligourney - 07-01-2016

(06-26-2016, 10:53 PM)ligourney Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 10:43 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 06:34 PM)ligourney Wrote: Hello,  
Sorry to bother you but can you check on mine also?  Backer #3,285
Thanks,

Your shipment just been deployed, here is the tracking number: RI902607521CN. Please allow few days for shipping status update.

Thank you Big Grin

Hi tllim,

Today I received a small part of my order,  2 cases and one pine.  
Will all of the other bits be coming in another shipment?

Thanks