PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 06-16-2016

(06-15-2016, 04:30 PM)TheMonkeyKing Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 09:56 PM)tllim Wrote: Your shipment already shipped today, here is the China EMS tracking number: LS929836885CN

I appreciate this! Thank you.

Welcome and sorry on the long wait.

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 06-16-2016

(06-15-2016, 02:11 PM)peterz Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 09:34 AM)montero65 Wrote: To find your backer #, go to Kickstarter.com, and in the upper right corner, you can access projects you've backed.  Click on the Pine project, and a little window opens.  Backer # can be found at the bottom of the window.  For my missing items, I copied their descriptions right from the Backerkit site.

Perfect, thanks a lot for this information.
I found my backer # (thought I lost it). Now I found out it's 16 105.

And the case like many others. Nothing received yet (because I added several addons), no tracking number and page keep saying for more than 3 months "ready to ship".

I have submit your backer order to shipping facility, sorry on the long wait.

RE: Shipping Progress - Hartza - 06-16-2016

BackerKit says "Ready to Ship".  Survey is answered 02/17/2016.
Credit Card is charged 03/17/2016.

My backer number is 16285.

How much longer needs to wait for shipping?

RE: Shipping Progress - Eole - 06-16-2016

Dear tllim,

Would it be possible to have a few refreshed figures available somewhere with:
Shipped boards
Waiting shippment
Waiting User Information

We would then see if there remains a lot of boards to be shipped and just wait four our board to come viewing something decreasing.
(Personally, I'm going on the forum twice a day to check when mine will shipp or if there is a way to calm down our waiting )

Regards,
Eole
Backer#28 698

RE: Shipping Progress - florevillepine - 06-16-2016

YEA!!!! my battery arrived, but still no PINE

RE: Shipping Progress - rowy - 06-16-2016

I'm about to get super angry.

I ordered two PINE's. Nobody cared to reply to my emails, inquiring about the status of my order. Order #102328838 is still unfulfilled. WTH? How much longer? I NEED THESE PINE's ASAP. I trusted this company, recommended my clients to purchase this shit device instead of an RPI - and see now. I ordered mine in April thinking that it would be here by May. June will be over in two weeks and my order is still UNFULFILLED. Not even "Shipping" or "Ready to Ship" - but just fcking Unfulfilled.

So I'm going to lose my clients and when when that happens trust me I'll make you my hobby.

RE: Shipping Progress - MrWizerd - 06-16-2016

So, knowing that there are shipping delays, knowing that the store was not shipping until at LEAST late May, probably not till June, Knowing that there would be hundreds of orders on the store that would have to be sent out, and NOT knowing what order Anything from the store was going to ship out you proceeded to tell your client to buy the Pine on a time critical project?!? Sir, I have heard a lot of smart things, and a ton of not so smart things, can you guess what category this falls into?

The pine is a great board but it is VERY new, it still is not six months passed the kickstarter campaign and there almost finished fulfilling there kickstarter rewards. That by itself is amazing, but the product does not have the community that pi has and does not have the infrastructure that the pi has. We all hope it will get there as this SBC is by in large a better board than a lot of the others on the market but it is still very much developing. I am not here to tell you how to run your business, but honestly the big red warning that shipping wont happen until possibly the end of this month did not give you a moment of doubt? If a client of mine said, hey I want to build XYZ by June at the latest, I would NOT have told them to buy a Pine, because the shipping dates are not due to start until June and if the kickstarter campaign has any bearing on how many orders the store has, they will be playing catch-up on the stores shipments as well. So.... I think you can guess what side of the line that decision falls on... Hopefully the store orders start shipping soon, and I wish you well on your ventures, but making this company your "hobby" will get you nothing but a bunch of people looking at you funny because you were given plenty of warning about order fulfillment times.

Also, so you know, I have put in orders to the store on the first of May then again on the first of June, do I check regularly to see if they are fulfilled, sure, but I don't expect to see them fulfilled till next month at the earliest, and even then they are not for any time critical project because that would be madness.

RE: Shipping Progress - wesk - 06-16-2016

I received my order today. Pine 64, touchscreen, wifi, and power supply. Still missing the playbox enclosure and battery.

RE: Shipping Progress - MrWizerd - 06-17-2016

(06-16-2016, 08:27 PM)wesk Wrote: I received my order today. Pine 64, touchscreen, wifi, and power supply. Still missing the playbox enclosure and battery.

Yours a kickstart reward/order or from the store?  I an going to assume from Kickstarter because I know the larger orders are the last to be filled.  I am patiently waiting for my Wi-Fi card, and camera I ordered on the store in May, and the touchscreen and battery from June.  I am hoping they will combine them but won't freak out if they don't.  I want a tablet case to but there's no telling when those will hit do so I am going to try and build one with Legos, of course that may mean disassembling the desktop Lego case but it's a small price for a working ubuntu/android tablet that I can just swap cards if I need a full powered desktop environment for something.  I hate mobile browsers.

RE: Shipping Progress - SirLenuxx - 06-17-2016

I order in earlier March 1 pine ( only the board ) , I never send messages knowing that it was a pre-order . Full of baker before you have ordered , it'll be four months I expected .
And each day they're sending about 500 Pine64 . And as they told it , don't complain i will change nothing .