PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - mFinnholm - 06-14-2016

Hi tllim, Would you be so kind and check my order also? Backer number 20,167

RE: Shipping Progress - nazrinkooy - 06-14-2016

Hi tllim,
Would you be so kind to help check on mine below?
Thanks

RE: Shipping Progress - Renshai - 06-15-2016

Hi ,

Received a shipped note and tracking number on the 27th May Tracking number has expired and no package received. Have emailed shipping@pine64.com no response. Backer number 34,881.

How long should it take to ship to UK??

RE: Shipping Progress - asuras - 06-15-2016

As with Renshai, I received my confirmation email on the 27th may, my tracking number is LX949139058CN (shipping to the UK)

My tracking number doesn't work, it says pending i was wondering if you could give me a time frame/estimate of delivery please?

Thank you Smile

RE: Shipping Progress - Swartz05 - 06-15-2016

Hello, I've been reading and keeping up to date on this forum but I haven't seen a post with an answer to my situation. I received my board April 17 but it did not have any of the add ons. My Backerkit says my pledge was shipped and gave me the tracking number RI894210815CN. It seems like it isn't doing any more updates to my pledge but I have not received my addons. I haven't been able to locate my backer number but I'm hoping to see if my addons will be shipped or if there is a further issue. 

RE: Shipping Progress - montero65 - 06-15-2016

Hi Swartz, that is exactly what happened to me, actually. Received my first board in April with the WiFi module, but none of my other add-ons had shipped. Backerkit also continually showed as shipped. I was worried that my missing add-ons were being overlooked, since it said shipped. I finally sent a PM to TL about it, included backer # and a list of the items I was missing. He got back to me pretty quick, needed my full address and phone as well, and was able to get my stuff taken care of. I sent the PM last Monday, and my items are out for delivery today.

To find your backer #, go to Kickstarter.com, and in the upper right corner, you can access projects you've backed. Click on the Pine project, and a little window opens. Backer # can be found at the bottom of the window. For my missing items, I copied their descriptions right from the Backerkit site.

Good luck!

RE: Shipping Progress - amc2012 - 06-15-2016

(06-13-2016, 03:43 AM)GoingPostal13 Wrote: FWIW, my board (2GB + wifi) was pre-ordered on 29th Feb 2016 via the store. It shipped June 8th 2016 and arrived this morning 13th June 2016.

Feb backer here as well - my 2GB board w/acrylic case and blank 64GB SD card showed up a week ago. Gigabit ethernet not working is the only disappointment. Otherwise, package arrived with zero damage. Power switch was inside, loose, but I already lost it. Sad

Oh well, my Pi didn't have a switch and this is replacing that, so no harm done.

RE: Shipping Progress - rikkyrik - 06-15-2016

(06-13-2016, 04:51 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 04:17 PM)rikkyrik Wrote: gettin nervous but wanna play

Backer 11.160
STATUS - NOT RECEIVED - NO TRACKING NUMBER - NOT SHIPPED
Backerkit funded 10 Mar 2016

Noted, already put our order number into status tracking list. If not yet shipped, will shipped out on this week.

thanks a lot & enjoy the evening

RE: Shipping Progress - Swartz05 - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 09:34 AM)montero65 Wrote: Hi Swartz, that is exactly what happened to me, actually.  Received my first board in April with the WiFi module, but none of my other add-ons had shipped.  Backerkit also continually showed as shipped.  I was worried that my missing add-ons were being overlooked, since it said shipped.  I finally sent a PM to TL about it, included backer # and a list of the items I was missing.  He got back to me pretty quick, needed my full address and phone as well, and was able to get my stuff taken care of.  I sent the PM last Monday, and my items are out for delivery today.

To find your backer #, go to Kickstarter.com, and in the upper right corner, you can access projects you've backed.  Click on the Pine project, and a little window opens.  Backer # can be found at the bottom of the window.  For my missing items, I copied their descriptions right from the Backerkit site.

Good luck!

Thank you so much! I will try this right now.

RE: Shipping Progress - montero65 - 06-15-2016

Glad I could help. Mine was delivered today, too.