PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

Shipping Progress - bonterra - 05-20-2016

I'll believe it when I see it. I haven't heard an official word from the team in almost three weeks, now all of a sudden this forum seems to be the new way of distributing information.

Until then, I'll make do with my PiConfused.

RE: Shipping Progress - anexpert - 05-21-2016

My Pledge : 1 Pine64+ 2gb board
Addons : LCD Touch screen, 2 Pine+64 boards with wifi module, one wifi module.

It have been shipped on 2016/05/16
I live in Lithuania and usually stuff from China arrives in 1 month or doesn't arrive at all. Hope this one will arrive faster

RE: Shipping Progress - Slydawgg - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 12:31 AM)anexpert Wrote: My Pledge : 1 Pine64+ 2gb board
Addons : LCD Touch screen, 2 Pine+64 boards with wifi module, one wifi module.

It have been shipped on 2016/05/16
I live in Lithuania and usually stuff from China arrives in 1 month or doesn't arrive at all. Hope this one will arrive faster

My pledge was similar, and on May 9th was asked to confirm my address (in US) so I did. Now the page continues to day "Ready to Ship" since then. No official email with tracking info or Pine to provide updates in a while now. 

Let's hope we hear something soon

RE: Shipping Progress - blktiger - 05-22-2016

(05-20-2016, 11:00 AM)tllim Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 08:29 AM)Rigor_M Wrote: Any updates on missing devices that needs are blocking shippement ?

All items already arrived except ABS, Playbox case. The ZWave module already in stock but we need to make some parameter tuning due to performance concern. The 7" LCD display first batch(2000 pieces) already in stock and reminding volume will keep coming. This due to the touch panel and LCD screen alignment needs labor manual adjustment and time consuming, this also need to perform in dust free (clean room) enviroment.

We have decided to ship out all shipment without waiting for ABS case, Playbox case, and Zwave module.

I suggested this 3 weeks ago.
Thanks.
Big Grin

RE: Shipping Progress - mFinnholm - 05-23-2016

Backer number 20,167, 2GB model with Wifi/BT, RTC module, IR remote, Acrylic case and sd card.

Has someone else received a similar package? Order is "locked" and it says "Ready to ship"

RE: Shipping Progress - Namlehse - 05-23-2016

Ahh, I was wondering where this thread ended up.

I thought the call was made to ship without the ABS a month or two ago.. I'm backer 1,314. I added a handful of items, however the only thing not ready seemed to be the ABS case.

Plege 2g, Addons 2x2g+Wifi, Wifi, Acrylic Case, and ABS case. Nothing yet. I still eagerly check the mail to no avail.. lol

RE: Shipping Progress - pine.tree - 05-23-2016

Just a quick note- you may not receive an email, but your backerkit status shows the tracking information. As an early backer, i did not receive an email, but i checked my backerkit link and it had shipped out days before.

For those who are curious, backer number eight thousand something, Pine64+ 2GB, Wifi/BT, Acrylic case, HDMI cable, HDMI -> VGA adapter, power supply as addons.

Shipping Progress - mFinnholm - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 10:21 AM)pine.tree Wrote: Just a quick note- you may not receive an email, but your backerkit status shows the tracking information. As an early backer, i did not receive an email, but i checked my backerkit link and it had shipped out days before.

For those who are curious, backer number eight thousand something, Pine64+ 2GB, Wifi/BT, Acrylic case, HDMI cable, HDMI -> VGA adapter, power supply as addons.

Nothing new there, yet.. Checked it a "few" times today

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

RE: Shipping Progress - DrMeh - 05-23-2016

I got my tracking information the 16th, but a week later the tracking number is still not active (no record of the shipment even being received by the carrier). I've previously had hk post packages not track on USPS, but still report as shipped by the originating carrier... Not encouraging, but there's a chance that it's still in transit somewhere.

RE: Shipping Progress - aegiap - 05-24-2016

I waited for my order to be shipped for some weeks and I finaly got the email with the tracking number from China EMS. 
11 days later, still not receive the goods but shipping from China to Europe takes time.
Funny thing : the tracking number is now expired so I have no information anymore about the shipping.

Backer #20