PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - balaji_pitchumani - 05-08-2016

Hi - any updates to my request..

I was holiday backer then upgraded to 2GB with 4K HDMI Cable, Acrylic Open Enclosure, Air Mouse with Keyboard, 64GB MicroSD Card - 64GBAND, Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module and PINE64 5V 2A Power Supply - International.. When can i expect shipping?

RE: Shipping Progress - bonterra - 05-09-2016

Any news on the availability of the EU Z-wave modules? I'm a March backer for a 2GB board and a Z-wave module but haven't heard anything since KS/BK took my money some time ago.

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 04:54 AM)bonterra Wrote: Any news on the availability of the EU Z-wave modules? I'm a March backer for a 2GB board and a Z-wave module but haven't heard anything since KS/BK took my money some time ago.

Z-Wave already build, currently under testing due to we force to switch from Mitsumi module to Sigma Design module. In general, we believe Sigma Designs module (original Zwave) module not as good as Mitsumi. However, Sigma Designs don't want to sell their chip to Mitsumi to build module and we have no choice and need to use Sigma Designs one. Our initial testing Sigma Desigm EU module performance can be acceptable but US module suck !!!

RE: Shipping Progress - TheMonkeyKing - 05-09-2016

Yikes!

If the module is unusable or sucks, I cannot use it for my prototyping. I'd rather have my money refunded that giving me a crap module. I'll find another way to test Z-Wave.

(05-09-2016, 09:03 AM)tllim Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 04:54 AM)bonterra Wrote: Any news on the availability of the EU Z-wave modules? I'm a March backer for a 2GB board and a Z-wave module but haven't heard anything since KS/BK took my money some time ago.

Z-Wave already build, currently under testing due to we force to switch from Mitsumi module to Sigma Design module. In general, we believe Sigma Designs module (original Zwave) module not as good as Mitsumi. However, Sigma Designs don't want to sell their chip to Mitsumi to build module and we have no choice and need to use Sigma Designs one. Our initial testing Sigma Desigm EU module performance can be acceptable but US module suck !!!

That doesn't sound promising. I'll have to agree with TheMonkeyKing that a module that is only acceptable is hardly good enough, I need a module I can trust. 

How do I cancel my order? I'll go with an A64 board only if possible.

RE: Shipping Progress - nagmier - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 01:10 PM)bonterra Wrote:

That doesn't sound promising. I'll have to agree with TheMonkeyKing that a module that is only acceptable is hardly good enough, I need a module I can trust. 

How do I cancel my order? I'll go with an A64 board only if possible
Kickstarter or preorder? If Kickstarter noooooooooo luck considering you didn't "Order" anything... You pledged to support a project and in return were promised a reward...

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 07:55 PM)Tikimaster Wrote: Any update when units with the POT will ship? Not pushing but just eager to start playing.

All POT module should be in stock on this week and prepare to ship out on next week.

(05-09-2016, 07:01 PM)nagmier Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 01:10 PM)bonterra Wrote: That doesn't sound promising. I'll have to agree with TheMonkeyKing that a module that is only acceptable is hardly good enough, I need a module I can trust. 

How do I cancel my order? I'll go with an A64 board only if possible
Kickstarter or preorder? If Kickstarter noooooooooo luck considering you didn't "Order" anything... You pledged to support a project and in return were promised a reward...

I added my Z-wave module on Backerkit so I guess it's a part of my pledge (although I only pledged for a single A64 board during the KS campaign). Ah well, no big deal. If it doesn't work I'll just have to write it off as a lesson learned.  Undecided

If only I could get my A64 board, with or without the Z-wave module. Too bad no-one has said anything about this delay, it has obviously been known to the team for some time and I would have thought such a delay would have been announced in an official update email.

RE: Shipping Progress - UnixOutlaw - 05-10-2016

(05-02-2016, 07:53 PM)UnixOutlaw Wrote: Backer 31,233 - delivery March, it's now May and I'm still waiting.  Why say "March" if you don't really mean it?  If you said - "May 2016" then I wouldn't be having unrealistic expectations.  Other projects I've backed have had extended lead times, but ADVERTISED before hand...

Ordered - early bird March 2016 2 GB board.

Also ordered - another 2 GB board, 2 x wifi/BT and 1 x 7" LCD - no ETA, and I've been billed for these items too...

I just want the "March" board that you charged me for in February!

(05-02-2016, 11:36 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 07:53 PM)UnixOutlaw Wrote: Backer 31,233 - delivery March, it's now May and I'm still waiting.  Why say "March" if you don't really mean it?  If you said - "May 2016" then I wouldn't be having unrealistic expectations.  Other projects I've backed have had extended lead times, but ADVERTISED before hand...

Also ordered - another 2 GB board, 2 x wifi/BT and 1 x 7" LCD - no ETA, and I've been billed for these items too...

The 7" LCD Panel will be in stock on next week and KS team currently preparing list for this deployment.

If I'd known the 7" LCD was going to delay my order (Kickstarter March - billed January and February) I wouldn't have added it!  

I really just want at least one of the 2GB boards I ordered, happy to run with ethernet and headless...

Backer 31,233 (Australia) - approaching middle May, still waiting on March delivery...

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 05-10-2016

(05-10-2016, 01:53 AM)UnixOutlaw Wrote:

(05-02-2016, 11:36 PM)tllim Wrote:

The 7" LCD Panel will be in stock on next week and KS team currently preparing list for this deployment.

If I'd known the 7" LCD was going to delay my order (Kickstarter March - billed January and February) I wouldn't have added it!  

I really just want at least one of the 2GB boards I ordered, happy to run with ethernet and headless...

Backer 31,233 (Australia) - approaching middle May, still waiting on March delivery...

7" LCD panel just arrive and already in stock.