PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - Ghost - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 11:01 AM)Sumeet.GiLL Wrote: Hi there
My estimate delivery period was march 2016 , i havent yet got my parcel nor tracking number and on backerkit it shows Ready to Ship from since March, can you please tell me if you are going to to ship it and when ? I pledged for Pine64+ 2gb board with addons like Power cable, wi-fi b/t module, Pine Playbox encloser.  

Thanks.
-Sumeet

ABS Playbox enclosure is causing delays due to a manufacturing problem with the mold. That's probably why your reward hasn't been dispatched yet.

RE: Shipping Progress - nagmier - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 11:28 AM)Ghost Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 11:01 AM)Sumeet.GiLL Wrote: Hi there
My estimate delivery period was march 2016 , i havent yet got my parcel nor tracking number and on backerkit it shows Ready to Ship from since March, can you please tell me if you are going to to ship it and when ? I pledged for Pine64+ 2gb board with addons like Power cable, wi-fi b/t module, Pine Playbox encloser.  

Thanks.
-Sumeet

ABS Playbox enclosure is causing delays due to a manufacturing problem with the mold. That's probably why your reward hasn't been dispatched yet.

Is causing... as in STILL??? If that is in fact the case people waiting on those should have everything else dispatched and the enclosure sent at a later time, As I am one of those affected by this I'm more than happy to wait if other items are causing a delay as well but if that is the sole hold up they should split ship the items IMO... We shouldn't suffer for that, it will be a week or 2 before mine is ready for the enclosure anyways

RE: Shipping Progress - Waterside - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 06:20 AM)g_t_j Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 09:08 PM)Waterside Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 09:05 AM)pine.tree Wrote: The Kickstarter rewards are planned to be done by the end of this week, but with certain delays, it might be mid-may before all Kickstarter rewards and addons are processed. Website orders should be sent out in order of when we received them. Your order is a big one, so it might take some extra time to get it shipped, but i would be surprised if you got your order later than early June.

Based on all of the communications I have seen here I too thought this, but unfortunately I received a response today indicating that my reward won't be shipped for another three weeks.

I don't mind waiting and I have been patient.  I never expect a kickstarter project to actually go as scheduled and have been pleasantly surprised to see this one actually not being too far behind.

However I think much of the frustration and confusion may be coming from communications that indicate most orders should have gone out last week or this week, even as of this week.  In my case I'm OK if it takes a while longer but when I keep reading that I should have received it I seriously wonder if it didn't get lost in transit (such has happened).  With the large amount of missing tracking information I couldn't count on knowing that I would receive notification of shipment.

If I had known it would be another month to see my shipment I would have simply waited and not been part of the barrage of shipment queries this past week :Sad I just wanted to be sure my reward didn't get lost in transit.

BTW:  If anyone is paying attention that would seem to suggest that the online shop orders likely won't be going out even at the end of May, since it appears backers will still be getting processed.

I am backer #13,071 (March batch) for a 2GB Pine A64+, power supply, and RTC battery holder and my reward is not due to ship until end of May.

May I ask what is the reason they claimed for your delay? All things you ordered seem to be in stock for a quite a while now. I thought only those with ABS cases and LCD screens had to wait a few more weeks but after your post I'm seriously puzzled.

(05-06-2016, 08:19 AM)pine.tree Wrote: If you actually have just the 2GB Pine A64+, power supply, and RTC battery holder, it should not take three more weeks for that to ship out. I can't be sure, but i believe the only thing that could slow your order down is the RTC holder, but i think that's already in stock. Not sure why you were told three weeks wait- but i'm not on the fulfillment team, so i can't say for sure.

No reason was given for the delay - just that as was recently stated in the last communication there are some slight delays.

Yes - based on all the communications here and via KS I expected the same as both of you but that does not seem to be the case.  Plus, if my reward won't be shipped for another few weeks I would wonder about later backers with larger kits that were to follow, or even the online store shipments.

Perhaps there was something unique in my case, but if not much of the other communication on schedules here probably should be revised to help maintain realistic expectations.

RE: Shipping Progress - balaji_pitchumani - 05-06-2016

I was holiday backer but then upgraded to 2GB with 4K HDMI Cable - 3FT, PINE64 Acrylic Open Enclosure, PINE64 Air Mouse with Keyboard, 64GB MicroSD Card - 64GBAND, Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module and PINE64 5V 2A Power Supply - International.. When can i expect shipping?

RE: Shipping Progress - g_t_j - 05-07-2016

(05-06-2016, 05:15 PM)Waterside Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 06:20 AM)g_t_j Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 09:08 PM)Waterside Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 09:05 AM)pine.tree Wrote: The Kickstarter rewards are planned to be done by the end of this week, but with certain delays, it might be mid-may before all Kickstarter rewards and addons are processed. Website orders should be sent out in order of when we received them. Your order is a big one, so it might take some extra time to get it shipped, but i would be surprised if you got your order later than early June.

Based on all of the communications I have seen here I too thought this, but unfortunately I received a response today indicating that my reward won't be shipped for another three weeks.

I don't mind waiting and I have been patient.  I never expect a kickstarter project to actually go as scheduled and have been pleasantly surprised to see this one actually not being too far behind.

However I think much of the frustration and confusion may be coming from communications that indicate most orders should have gone out last week or this week, even as of this week.  In my case I'm OK if it takes a while longer but when I keep reading that I should have received it I seriously wonder if it didn't get lost in transit (such has happened).  With the large amount of missing tracking information I couldn't count on knowing that I would receive notification of shipment.

If I had known it would be another month to see my shipment I would have simply waited and not been part of the barrage of shipment queries this past week :Sad I just wanted to be sure my reward didn't get lost in transit.

BTW:  If anyone is paying attention that would seem to suggest that the online shop orders likely won't be going out even at the end of May, since it appears backers will still be getting processed.

I am backer #13,071 (March batch) for a 2GB Pine A64+, power supply, and RTC battery holder and my reward is not due to ship until end of May.

May I ask what is the reason they claimed for your delay? All things you ordered seem to be in stock for a quite a while now. I thought only those with ABS cases and LCD screens had to wait a few more weeks but after your post I'm seriously puzzled.

(05-06-2016, 08:19 AM)pine.tree Wrote: If you actually have just the 2GB Pine A64+, power supply, and RTC battery holder, it should not take three more weeks for that to ship out. I can't be sure, but i believe the only thing that could slow your order down is the RTC holder, but i think that's already in stock. Not sure why you were told three weeks wait- but i'm not on the fulfillment team, so i can't say for sure.

No reason was given for the delay - just that as was recently stated in the last communication there are some slight delays.

Yes - based on all the communications here and via KS I expected the same as both of you but that does not seem to be the case.  Plus, if my reward won't be shipped for another few weeks I would wonder about later backers with larger kits that were to follow, or even the online store shipments.

Perhaps there was something unique in my case, but if not much of the other communication on schedules here probably should be revised to help maintain realistic expectations.

I am a backer double the number of yours and my order is quite big as well. I was expecting it to be delivered any day now but if yours is going to be shipped in the end of the month, I wonder what will happen with mine...

I think someone from the Pine team (TL Lim maybe?) should clear things up asap. If that's the case you describe I'll have to enquire about the status of my order and if -after all- is to be delivered in June, I'll probably have to cancel as I will be away for the most part of the month.

RE: Shipping Progress - rogerthn - 05-07-2016

I was hoping for delivery in May?
From the mail received on the 19th of March "Please note this is a Pre-Order set to ship in May 2016"

RE: Shipping Progress - nagmier - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)rogerthn Wrote: I was hoping for delivery in May?
From the mail received on the 19th of March "Please note this is a Pre-Order set to ship in May 2016"

They will not start shipping pre-orders until all the kickstarter rewards are out, Don't get your hopes up seeing your board until June

RE: Shipping Progress - Tikimaster - 05-08-2016

Any update when units with the POT will ship? Not pushing but just eager to start playing.

RE: Shipping Progress - colinxu - 05-08-2016

I quick update for everyone:
I'm a 1GB holiday backer, and add another 2GB board as the add-on choice. I just got my boards today.

RE: Shipping Progress - benpope81 - 05-08-2016

(05-03-2016, 05:07 AM)benpope81 Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 10:29 PM)cchwann Wrote: Backer 37,687

The shipment is stayed in Shenzhen for more than one week.  May I know if this is normal progress for China Post? Thanks.

2016-04-22 12:20 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office, leave, next stop "Center in Shenzhen"
2016-04-20 14:21 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office,
2016-04-20 11:53 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office has been receiving and sending
Mine is stuck with yours, I think. Backer 9050.

Mine has arrived now.