PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - hazerty - 03-09-2016

ouch...

it's not the same mail box.. normally no problem.

RE: Shipping Progress - norm24 - 03-09-2016

I also hope that it was just a hardware test. With new parts you have to test the yes.

Big Grin

RE: Shipping Progress - RaspiBit - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 02:11 AM)tllim Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 01:12 AM)hazerty Wrote: there are add-ons module in the mail box?

In the mail box packages are either board only or board with Wifi/BT module. Most of the add-on modules still in production phase.
Including clear case and air mouse? Still in "production"?

(03-09-2016, 03:22 AM)tllim Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 02:59 AM)SkairkrohBule Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 12:26 AM)alid Wrote: -anybody- and I mean -any- -body- has got their tracking number yet??

Something is not right here. I prefer an honest "we screwed up, wait another 2 weeks" to "oh, now we have them here", "now we are packing them", "now we are sending them".

This doesn't make sense.

just this afternoon I got an email claiming I have not filled out my survey. completely bogus. the only new question (for which they didn't have an answer for) that they had was: "what are going to do with Pin64" to which I replied: "I don't know".

Seems to me they are playing games and they keep throwing confusing stages like lockdown or excuses like "China new year" at people to get away with a genuine and substantial delay. Just come out and say it. you're late. we understand. but you are insulting the intelligence of all the people who helped you with your kickstarter and this this -not- nice.

It's true that there has been a small delay of a few weeks, but much less so than most kickstarters, where months, even years of delay are the norm. Ask people who backed Omori where their reward is. 

Not sure if there is a delay in people being issued tracking numbers, this part of your post seems valid, as I've not heard of anyone having received their tracking number either. Perhaps Pine64 people are focusing on shifting out units and tracking emails have been put to one side while they try and catch up. An announcement or statement about this situation would be helpful. 

And Chinese New Year is not an excuse. It is for some family members the only time of year when they can travel home and spend some time with the rest of their families, before heading off again for another year. Do some research into Chinese New Year, perhaps watch a documentary. It is not an excuse, it's a real thing.

About one third of the early bird pledge already went out on last week and tracking number already provided to our KS team. Seems like they have not provided the tracking number to backers and create this confusion. We are preparing the early bird 2GB board dispatch on this Thursday or Friday. In general, the board only shipment always get dispatch first due to no need to wait for other accessories. The Wifi/BT module, and HDMI cable ready for dispatch. The power supply, both US and global version, Acrylic casing, PoE splitter will arrive on next week. Follow by  IR remote, air mouse, camera module, keyboard with USB hub, LiPo battery will arrive on third week of March.

So my board won't be shipped till 3-4th week of March... Splendid guys.

RE: Shipping Progress - GoZone - 03-09-2016

Dear Tllim:
You guys are cool and do respond quickly but I am planning a project for early April and thought I could get it March and test it for early April, here is the problem. Okay when is mine "truly" coming because yesterday it say April 16th, even though I am a March backer which disappoints me that if it gets send at that time, than today it changed to nothing and its still not being shipped? Please clear this up and I feel sorry about the Feb backers gets it now finally, also its just the board and nothing else .  Sad Undecided Angry At least please be here at April 1st. Thanks and Please understand.  Sleepy

-GoZone

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 09:58 AM)GoZone Wrote: Dear Tllim:
You guys are cool and do respond quickly but I am planning a project for early April and thought I could get it March and test it for early April, here is the problem. Okay when is mine "truly" coming because yesterday it say April 16th, even though I am a March backer which disappoints me that if it gets send at that time, than today it changed to nothing and its still not being shipped? Please clear this up and I feel sorry about the Feb backers gets it now finally, also its just the board and nothing else .  Sad Undecided Angry At least please be here at April 1st. Thanks and Please understand.  Sleepy

-GoZone

The March 2GB board already build and ready on March 15.  We plan to start ship out on third week of March, due to large quantity to dispatch, I think your pledge may deliver in end of March but I cannot guarantee. Even ship out on end of March, I don't think you will get the board on April 1. If you don't feel comfortable, please proceed with your plan B first.
... TL Lim

(03-09-2016, 04:07 AM)hazerty Wrote: what about PINE64 ABS Enclosure and sd card pre loaded?

microSD card already available, pre-load OS for Android will be ready on next week, Remox OS will be end of March.
The ABS enclosure, designed by Johnson team, currently in plastic molding phase process, and this process takes 4 - 5 weeks.

RE: Shipping Progress - peterz - 03-09-2016

I'm March backer and this evening I see status has changed (Rewards and Add-ons are Locked).

PLEDGE STATUS
  • Survey is Answered
  • Rewards and Add-ons are Locked
Everything looks good! You can still edit your shipping and payment info.

RE: Shipping Progress - JulianM - 03-09-2016

Same for me Smile

[Image: pledgeijpwy.png]

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 05:49 AM)norm24 Wrote: http://forum.armbian.com/index.php/topic/491-need-help-on-pine-a64-15-64bit-quad-core-12ghz-single-board-computer/?p=4467
is the normal delivery?

This is not normal due to package box not ready for developer shipping but we earn a lesson from that shipment. We have make the package box stronger (K3K, triple fold type, refer to the above thread photo).

RE: Shipping Progress - JulianM - 03-09-2016

That's great to hear!
Thanks for the update to this.

RE: Shipping Progress - hazerty - 03-09-2016

I will not have my board before 5 weeks Sad Sad