PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - yusijs - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 10:03 AM)jswizle9386 Wrote: I just received my board today. 2gb Pine A64+ with Wifi Module. I received no tracking number, so for most of you without tracking numbers, it is just going to show up at your door.

I got an unexpected package today. Chinapost. It was a bluetooth arduino module I ordered 2 months ago. Damn was I let down. :p

RE: Shipping Progress - TheMonkeyKing - 04-04-2016

Two weeks since I sent a query to support@ and still no response.

UPDATE:
I did see the latest update on KickStarter. The team should contact the police and perhaps the FBI. No one should ever be threatened in person or through these electronic missives.

Posted from the KickStarter Page:

These batches include the BOARD only and BOARD with WIFI pledges.  The shipping plan will dispatch the following units next (This goes for FEB/MAR/APRIL pledges) : 

BOARD (with or without wifi) + POWER SUPPLY
BOARD (with or without wifi) + POWER SUPPLY + ACRYLIC CASE
BOARD (with or without wifi) + POWER SUPPLY + ACRYLIC CASE + ACCESSORIES

once this batch finishes, then will follow with Keyboards, SD/Operating systems, and other modules. 

The biggest delay currently is with our ABS case as the previous mold we've cracked did not fit certain HDMI ports and currently the factory making the case is addressing this issue.  Once we have dispatched the above list, we may make a decision of dispatching boards first then ABS case separately incurring the shipping costs ourselves so we can get these products to you guys. the Final designs arrived and i will be uploading them onto the website for download shortly. Depending on the schedule of the ABS delivery, we will keep you guys updated.

RE: Shipping Progress - Shady2tree - 04-04-2016

(04-04-2016, 01:24 PM)TheMonkeyKing Wrote: Two weeks since I sent a query to support@ and still no response.

I did see the latest update on KickStarter. The team should contact the police and perhaps the FBI. No one should ever be threatened.

I believe they man/woman was arrested already

RE: Shipping Progress - TheMonkeyKing - 04-05-2016

I got a response back from support! Yay! Not the answer I was looking for but it was an answer.

I though about asking them again to drop the order of the two components so that I can get my Pine now but my project and intent was really about having all of the components together. Also, the issue with Ethernet seems to have been fixed but I am sure there are other little growing pains around corner, so it probably benefits me to waiting too.

Good luck to everyone else with their orders.

RE: Shipping Progress - macacob - 04-08-2016

I am a 2gb March backer with a few addons including power supply, wifi, acrylic case and RTC backup battery.  The recent Shipping update and batch list was very helpful and I believe would put me in the Apr 23 to May 6 time frame [(34) 2GB Any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case] due to the RTC.  I do have one question though.  I also added on an additional 1GB board.  Will this push back my ship time further or can I still expect my order to ship in that late April/early May time window? 

Thanks again for all the hard work!

RE: Shipping Progress - peterz - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 11:39 AM)macacob Wrote: I am a 2gb March backer with a few addons including power supply, wifi, acrylic case and RTC backup battery.  The recent Shipping update and batch list was very helpful and I believe would put me in the Apr 23 to May 6 time frame [(34) 2GB Any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case] due to the RTC.  I do have one question though.  I also added on an additional 1GB board.  Will this push back my ship time further or can I still expect my order to ship in that late April/early May time window? 

This is the same case as mine. 2GB version, 1GB version plus I added power  supply, wifi modules, camera, multiport POT, acrylic case, PoE spliter.
As I understand it it all will be shipped Apr 23 - May 6.
April 23 - May 6 
34) 2GB Any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case
35) 1GB any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case

RE: Shipping Progress - anexpert - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 11:47 AM)peterz Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 11:39 AM)macacob Wrote: I am a 2gb March backer with a few addons including power supply, wifi, acrylic case and RTC backup battery.  The recent Shipping update and batch list was very helpful and I believe would put me in the Apr 23 to May 6 time frame [(34) 2GB Any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case] due to the RTC.  I do have one question though.  I also added on an additional 1GB board.  Will this push back my ship time further or can I still expect my order to ship in that late April/early May time window? 

This is the same case as mine. 2GB version, 1GB version plus I added power  supply, wifi modules, camera, multiport POT, acrylic case, PoE spliter.
As I understand it it all will be shipped Apr 23 - May 6.
April 23 - May 6 
34) 2GB Any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case
35) 1GB any configurations with other addons excluding ABS case
I pledged for one 2GB board, and added two 2GB with wifi and one more wifi as addons. Also a 7" LCD Touchscreen.  So it will ship also on April 23 - May 6 ? 

RE: Shipping Progress - g_t_j - 04-09-2016

Has the camera module arrived yet?

RE: Shipping Progress - TeaPack - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 04:15 AM)g_t_j Wrote: Has the camera module arrived yet?

Camera modules will be available in last group - Apr/Mar. But you an find more information @ http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=108

RE: Shipping Progress - g_t_j - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 12:07 PM)TeaPack Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 04:15 AM)g_t_j Wrote: Has the camera module arrived yet?

Camera modules will be available in last group - Apr/Mar. But you an find more information @ http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=108

So it hasn't arrived yet as, from what TL Lim had commented here previously, it was expected to arrive the current week....