PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 01:59 AM)RaspiBit Wrote: Did air mouses arrive? They arrived this week as said and no news about my board + add ons.

Air mouse already in stock. Here is the photo.

(03-25-2016, 02:58 AM)TerryB Wrote: Why is it that only people such as tllim seem to monitor and reply to this forum rather than the people we sent money too? Come on Pine64, step up your game and add some transparency.
I focus on forum and Johnson focus on KS campaign.

(03-25-2016, 04:36 AM)darhf Wrote: Backer #153 ; February early bird,  2GB board + wifi module.
Still marked as "Ready to ship".

Early bird 2GB should be shipped by now, currently already work on march 2GB dispatch.

RE: Shipping Progress - jswizle9386 - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 08:43 AM)tllim Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 01:59 AM)RaspiBit Wrote: Did air mouses arrive? They arrived this week as said and no news about my board + add ons.

(03-25-2016, 02:58 AM)TerryB Wrote: Why is it that only people such as tllim seem to monitor and reply to this forum rather than the people we sent money too? Come on Pine64, step up your game and add some transparency.
I focus on forum and  Johnson focus on KS campaign.

(03-25-2016, 04:36 AM)darhf Wrote: Backer #153 ; February early bird,  2GB board + wifi module.

Early bird 2GB should be shipped by now, currently already work on march 2GB dispatch.
I was an early bird backer and upgraded to a pine 64+ 2gb board. I was told by you about a week ago that I would get the tracking number in a few days? Any changes? I have not yet received the tracking number. Is it because I ordered the wifi addon?

RE: Shipping Progress - DrMeh - 03-25-2016

I know that there is a delay in tracking getting added to backerkit, but I was part of the Early Bird 2gb group and do not yet see any tracking almost 4 weeks into fulfillment. I ordered the acrylic case, wifi remote module, serial programmer and the temp/humidity sensor as add-ons. Is there a delay with any of the add-ons that would have caused the order to not yet ship?

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 01:44 PM)jswizle9386 Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 08:43 AM)tllim Wrote:

I focus on forum and  Johnson focus on KS campaign.

I was an early bird backer and upgraded to a pine 64+ 2gb board. I was told by you about a week ago that I would get the tracking number in a few days? Any changes? I have not yet received the tracking number. Is it because I ordered the wifi addon?

The wifi add doesn't affect the shipment. The tracking number by right should be going out now. if you still not receive info on a week time, I will check with KS team. In general, I don't handle status check out due to lack for time and own resource.

(03-25-2016, 03:33 PM)DrMeh Wrote: I know that there is a delay in tracking getting added to backerkit, but I was part of the Early Bird 2gb group and do not yet see any tracking almost 4 weeks into fulfillment. I ordered the acrylic case, wifi remote module, serial programmer and the temp/humidity sensor as add-ons. Is there a delay with any of the add-ons that would have caused the order to not yet ship?

The Wifi remote module, serial programmer and temp/humidity sensor available on mid April. Acrylic case already in stock.

RE: Shipping Progress - GoZone - 03-25-2016

Finally my order of the Pine64 board had just been sent out and now waiting for the board to come, it's going to take a while to get a wifi module though for me.

RE: Shipping Progress - pushpendrak - 03-25-2016

I m march backer but when i open beckerkit, it shows All(1), Shipped(0).........
Huh

RE: Shipping Progress - Onyvas - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 11:07 PM)pushpendrak Wrote: I m march backer but when i open beckerkit, it shows All(1), Shipped(0).........
Huh

Same here Sad
... 5 more days till the end of the month...
I am still hopeful ^^

RE: Shipping Progress - dabone - 03-26-2016

""So how about some OFFICIAL response?
For backerkit change request, please contact support@pine64.com."""

I'm still waiting on an Official response to my question in a public forum, not hey take this off to email so no one else can see.

I made sure NOT TO SELECT ANYTHING NOT AVAILABLE when I ordered,
I'm not the only one that saw the ABS case as available, So please JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Why was the ABS not listed as delaying the order originally, and as compromise, why not just change it to the available case and ship peoples orders???

So please make a response in this thread, we are your customers, and are asking that the company makes a public response.

If you keep shuffling questions off, why should we consider this anything but a dead end project with poor communication, and broken promises (I ordered the board for linux suppport, it wasn't till much later that it was revealed that it's very poor support.)

RE: Shipping Progress - Ghost - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 10:57 AM)dabone Wrote: ""So how about some OFFICIAL response?
For backerkit change request, please contact support@pine64.com."""

I'm still waiting on an Official response to my question in a public forum, not hey take this off to email so no one else can see.

I made sure NOT TO SELECT ANYTHING NOT AVAILABLE when I ordered,
I'm not the only one that saw the ABS case as available, So please JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Why was the ABS not listed as delaying the order originally, and as compromise, why not just change it to the available case and ship peoples orders???

So please make a response in this thread, we are your customers, and are asking that the company makes a public response.

If you keep shuffling questions off, why should we consider this anything but a dead end project with poor communication, and broken promises (I ordered the board for linux suppport, it wasn't till much later that it was revealed that it's very poor support.)

Linux support is actually now getting pretty strong. 

As for changing the cases of backers to avoid delays, not everyone would have wanted that. Some people chose a specific case for a reason or purpose, and changing it without telling them would tick them off, perhaps.

Regarding the ABS case delay, I too didn't think it would delay the order, I don't remember seeing it as such. But delays do happen, shipments sometimes get delayed. It's a pain, but there it is.

Edit: your way of asking questions reminds me of Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney.

OBJECTION!!! >:-O

RE: Shipping Progress - Jschnee - 03-26-2016

I am a holiday backer, supposedly was supposed to be the first priority above early bird backers. All i added was the acrylic case and havent received anything nor a tracking number.