PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 06:18 PM)nagmier Wrote: I am a backer that had the order locked down with no notification and I had an old address, I'm happy to report they were able to update my info and I was able to confirm the updated address in backerkit! For you early backers I would suggest contacting support@pine64.org with specific questions about your order as that may help, I believe tllim has a higher level view of things and doesn't see the individual orders, contacting support directly may yield you a clearer answer, It may not...

Also can we get updated pics of the playbox enclosure? have they arrived yet? are the enclosures, touchscreen or battery delaying those shipments? I'm just trying to set my expectations at this point... Backer#21,169

Thanks on the explanation.

The LiPo battery already deliver to us on this week. We coat with one more layer plastic protection sleeve so that battery not easily to get dent or scratch. LCD Panel with touch screen will be available on mid April. The playbox enclosure currently in mold creation process and this normally takes one month time, the enclose itself will be available on mid to end of April. I will post the enclose sample photo once received from vendor.

RE: Shipping Progress - nagmier - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 06:43 PM)tllim Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 06:18 PM)nagmier Wrote: I am a backer that had the order locked down with no notification and I had an old address, I'm happy to report they were able to update my info and I was able to confirm the updated address in backerkit! For you early backers I would suggest contacting support@pine64.org with specific questions about your order as that may help, I believe tllim has a higher level view of things and doesn't see the individual orders, contacting support directly may yield you a clearer answer, It may not...

Also can we get updated pics of the playbox enclosure? have they arrived yet? are the enclosures, touchscreen or battery delaying those shipments? I'm just trying to set my expectations at this point... Backer#21,169

Thanks on the explanation.

The LiPo battery already deliver to us on this week. We coat with one more layer plastic protection sleeve so that battery not easily to get dent or scratch. LCD Panel with touch screen will be available on mid April. The playbox enclosure currently in mold creation process and this normally takes one month time, the enclose itself will be available on mid to end of April. I will post the enclose sample photo once received from vendor.

Awesome! Thanks for the breakdown! 

Above is the photo of the early bird 2GB board dispatch on last Saturday (our China facility work on weekend to catch up delivery). The boxes stack at back is partial 2GB board shipment for March pledge which plan to start deliver on this week.

RE: Shipping Progress - pushpendrak - 03-21-2016

just i wanted to know that, who added addons (like i did 2GB + 2 1GB, bluetooth) modules, whether all shipped at once or separately as the package show in pictures can contain only 1 board (i think).
2nd is whether it is delaying the shipment (i m march backer and my credit card charged already before 2 weeks). Huh

(03-21-2016, 08:55 PM)pushpendrak Wrote: just i wanted to know that, who added addons (like i did 2GB + 2 1GB, bluetooth) modules, whether all shipped at once or separately as the package show in pictures can contain only 1 board (i think).
2nd is whether it is delaying the shipment (i m march backer and my credit card charged already before 2 weeks). Huh

Shipped at once. The only item that we may ship separately is LiPo battery.

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 03-22-2016

We are start dispatching March batch, sequence is 2GB, 1GB, then 512MB to match up with Pine A64 production flow. The 2GB batch already start ship out on last Sunday, keep continue on this week till next week. The 1GB batch will start on next week till early April and 512MB batch will be dispatch on early April. Currently the daily dispatch peak quantity is around 1,200 shipments.
The only concern on April batch is Realtek PHY chip severe shortage and we believe our manufacturer able to overcome. Per current progress, we should able to fulfill majority of KS backer around late April.
Accessories that already ready are Acrylic case, Air mouse, IR Remote control, PoE splitter, HDMI cable, US Power Supply, Global Power Supply. LiPo 8000mAH battery, Wifi+BT module.

Shipping Progress - eric2905 - 03-22-2016

Ah, good to read - so I'll get shipping information in the next days (march pledge, 2GB).

Can't hardly wait ... :-)

Greetings,
Eric

RE: Shipping Progress - Rainfox - 03-22-2016

Backer number
36,781 total

I am leaving where I live Hillsboro Oregon on April 15th for Iowa Park Texas.

worried about not getting my pine before I leave  Huh

my email rainfox.wolfstone@gmail.com

any suggestions on what I should do?

RE: Shipping Progress - Pepito95 - 03-22-2016

Hi!, Which is the company that is sending the packages ? It is to get an idea of when I got my package.

Greetings from Spain.Big Grin

RE: Shipping Progress - g_t_j - 03-22-2016

(03-21-2016, 07:41 PM)tllim Wrote: Above is the photo of the early bird 2GB board dispatch on last Saturday (our China facility work on weekend to catch up delivery). The boxes stack at back is partial 2GB board shipment for March pledge which plan to start deliver on this week.

Great to know we are now at the final stages!

What about RTC Backup Battery - CR and 5MP camera module? Are these also now available for dispatch?

PS: Dear TL Lim, I think you'll need some good sleep when all this thing is over! Big Grin