PINE64
Shipping Progress - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Shipping Progress (/showthread.php?tid=397)

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 05:09 PM)jtgiroux Wrote: What is the shipping status of the playbox enclosure?

Also, I would like to thank tllim for following through on having an acrylic enclosure reshipped to replace a damaged one.

Regards...

The first batch of Playbox already received but manufacturer doesn't include screw. We are currently dealing with them on the screw topic whether they supply to us or we purchase ourselves. Second batch should arrive on next few days. Currently shipping facility is waiting for KS support team on the shipping list.

RE: Shipping Progress - HorreC - 08-04-2016

I received about 1/3 of my order about 10 days ago, when I look up the other tracking number I was given it says they left a note. I talked to the postal carrier and they know nothing of any thing held for me, and swears she never left a note, all packages we have had on her truck have always been delivered (we have an over sized mail box). What do I need to do, I dont know what all was in that shipment but I am missing 6 2GB models with the wifi/BTLE moduals? LS078448627CN

RE: Shipping Progress - tycoonbob - 08-05-2016

Any update on zwave modules? My board has already started collecting dust. Sad

I bought me a AeonLabs Z-Wave stick to continue with my project, but I would still like to receive the remaining parts I paid for (case as well).

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 08-05-2016

(08-04-2016, 10:11 AM)HorreC Wrote: I received about 1/3 of my order about 10 days ago, when I look up the other tracking number I was given it says they left a note. I talked to the postal carrier and they know nothing of any thing held for me, and swears she never left a note, all packages we have had on her truck have always been delivered (we have an over sized mail box). What do I need to do, I dont know what all was in that shipment but I am missing 6 2GB models with the wifi/BTLE moduals? LS078448627CN

If you still not yet received all your shipment by now, please email to support@pine64.com.

RE: Shipping Progress - tllim - 08-05-2016

(08-05-2016, 08:34 AM)tycoonbob Wrote: Any update on zwave modules?  My board has already started collecting dust. Sad  

I bought me a AeonLabs Z-Wave stick to continue with my project, but I would still like to receive the remaining parts I paid for (case as well).

Already in inventory and tuned, the current communication distance is good, about 25 meters. Once we get the shipping list from KS team on next few days, we will start the dispatch.

RE: Shipping Progress - janeku - 08-05-2016

What about ABS cases ?
They should be shipped end of July but no update status yet ?
Regards,

RE: Shipping Progress - Macksteez - 08-06-2016

(07-14-2016, 06:01 PM)tllim Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 07:14 AM)Macksteez Wrote: Tllim,

I know that you are busy but can you take a look my pledge? It's still on Ready to Ship  I'm backer 38,317
Thanks in advance

(06-29-2016, 07:17 AM)Macksteez Wrote: Hi tllim,

I have the same question as sarts0703 the status of my pledge has been on 'Ready to Ship' for a month

I'm backer 38,317

Regards,

I will checked with shipping facility.
Hi, 

I have received my pledge items acouple of dsys ago. Thank you tllim and the Pine team for this.

RE: Shipping Progress - bonterra - 08-08-2016

(08-05-2016, 12:54 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 08:34 AM)tycoonbob Wrote: Any update on zwave modules?  My board has already started collecting dust. Sad  

Already in inventory and tuned, the current communication distance is good, about 25 meters. Once we get the shipping list from KS team on next few days, we will start the dispatch.

Where are they shipping from (US/China/EU) and when can we actually expect to have them in our hands?

RE: Shipping Progress - OxfordMaker - 08-08-2016

I know Sigma Designs delivered untuned modules to you. I for one have learned that unless a Kickstarter team is experienced with Kickstarter and scaling unanticipated success then delays will happen. On the plus side I hope that Pine64 will embrace quality outsourcing practices moving forward, if I can help the community become a model like Raspberry pi then feel free to contact me if I can help.

In the interim I saw cases will be shipped, but don't ask for individual updates for a month ~Sept?
How about a shipment dashboard page with a script to more info?

Will we get the case and zwave in one shipment or two?

Will Pine64 set up a nonprofit organization to roll out community efforts and new boards?

I would love to see a pine 2 building off of the success of the Kickstarter.

Phase out regular pine move to higher level Pine+ as sole board.

Promise to Keep initial form factor, for long term support,can we move to smaller , more up to date components to add more to board ? economies of scale should help this happen, you have x number of boards and user base.

Wifi built in

zwave built in or other requested features

Target $30 board or less than pi with more features and let's get things done with Pine64.

If wifi was built in I would start to buy units in bulk to ship as a replacement to pi-hole or Private Vpn solution with or without pi-hole add blocker.

If long term support with wifi / zwave on board roll something similar as openhab supported device ...

RE: Shipping Progress - guysamuel - 08-10-2016

I my backer number is 30 372. I have writed in this forum to know my shipping tracking number and someone send me to an email adress. I writed to them and they didn't answer me. Those messages is from more than 1 month ago. I have to move soon again and changing the direction of mail cost me a lot. Thank you really much for your time.