PINE64
Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - pushpendrak - 05-11-2016

I got today mine +my friends with bt+wifi.
Packaging was not so great, but boards looks fine.

One board i kept inside one plus ones covers box and it got exact fit. So i cut it for ports and here ate the pictures.            

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

I tried 1gb sbc using xenial, i worked just fine, only resolution is a big problem on my monitor. On edges it cuts on both side.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - Brianf - 05-12-2016

Finally got my 3 boards in yesterday. =D Now to wait till the weekend when i'll have time to play with them.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - Havensal - 05-16-2016

Mine showed up today, just before the tracing email was sent, lol.

Ordered The PINE A64+ w/ 2GB SDRAM (March 2016) on 1/15/16
Added 5MP Camera Module and Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module on 2/17/16
Charged on 3/10/16

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - cholbi - 05-18-2016

Halelujah ! Big Grin Big Grin 
I've received my 512 Mb board today.
Working properly with Debian Jessie.
As I had no monitor adaptor in that moment I've installed from DiskUtility (Ubuntu) and accessed by ssh and later by remote desktop (installing xrdp).
Great.
Suggest: No buy 512 Mb unit. At least 1 Gb to have more choices of OSes.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - tllim - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 09:30 AM)cholbi Wrote: Halelujah ! Big Grin Big Grin 
I've received my 512 Mb board today.
Working properly with Debian Jessie.
As I had no monitor adaptor in that moment I've installed from DiskUtility (Ubuntu) and accessed by ssh and later by remote desktop (installing xrdp).
Great.
Suggest: No buy 512 Mb unit. At least 1 Gb to have more choices of OSes.

Modern OS and fancy GUI app always require more memory like blood sucker. If plan to run Remix OS, my suggestion is 2GB board. However, 512MB board still good for Linux thin client running and headless server like home automation.

Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - RaspiBit - 05-19-2016

Has anybody installed LAMP server + PHPMyAdmin successfully yet? I received my 2GB board and it could move a WordPress site pretty well.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - lenny.raposo-pine64.pro - 05-19-2016

The Pine works well as a LAMP device, but just a word of caution your bottleneck will be the Database especially if you are running a site that is heavy in the insert/update department, but for reads it should be good enough. Implementing a caching scheme will definitely help.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - BostonBay - 05-24-2016

Received mine today. Packaging was good to excellent; perhaps a 8 out of 10. The power switch was loose in the envelope and could be an issue with some who received the switches. Postal employees, kids, dogs, etc... may not be as careful with our little toys as we might be, possibly resulting in a damaged switch. Personally, my switch appears to be fine.

Will try to get the entire system running later today if work allows.

My $0.02 to those not happy with the shipping or product... Chill. This is a completely new product, produced by some folks that may not be experts in business and shipping, through a website that specializes in bringing new products to market. There are many, many things in this system that can stretch, strain and/or be broken.

For all I know, my own Pine64 is broken or bricked or may completely underwhelm my expectations. That is the chance we all take when funding a Kickstarter campaign. That is a chance we all take in our daily lives.

More later after I get it running.

-Ken

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - pine.tree - 05-24-2016

@BostonBay, great to hear you got yours, if you have any issues with getting it up and running, feel free to let us know! Smile

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - balaji_pitchumani - 05-25-2016

Hi - any updates to my request..

I was holiday backer then upgraded to 2GB with 4K HDMI Cable, Acrylic Open Enclosure, Air Mouse with Keyboard, 64GB MicroSD Card - 64GBAND, Wifi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module and PINE64 5V 2A Power Supply - International.. When can i expect shipping?