PINE64
Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - drpasmith - 04-18-2016

March backer, got my PINE6464+ 1gb board + wifi/bluetooth this weekend but no enclosure and other bits.

Installed android on one microSD and Remix on another - so far Remix seems faster (but is this maybe a faster SD card?).

Remix screen overspills on my 4K TV (so the buttons on the bottom are clipped) - anyone know how to fix?

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - tllim - 04-19-2016

(04-18-2016, 12:02 PM)drpasmith Wrote: March backer, got my PINE6464+ 1gb board + wifi/bluetooth this weekend but no enclosure and other bits.

Installed android on one microSD and Remix on another - so far Remix seems faster (but is this maybe a faster SD card?).

Remix screen overspills on my 4K TV (so the buttons on the bottom are clipped) - anyone know how to fix?

Normally you can set you TV setting not to overscan. We have responded this feature to Remix and will be implemented on next month.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - spencer - 04-19-2016

I'm in Austin, TX and received my 1GB board with WiFi+BT module last week. I signed up for the March delivery and through the survey selected the acrylic open enclosure, the power supply, and the WiFi+BT module. I'm confused since one of the three add-ons came with the PINE. Does anybody know when the power supply and case are being shipped or if I missed an update?

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - King Patte - 04-19-2016

I got mine in Mannheim, Germany at the 01.04 and tested it a lil bit. I got a 2GB Version.

But until now i just could the DD Images to work. At the normal Images it doesn't but up.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - KnReLe - 04-19-2016

I got the notice in the e-mail about the shipping late last Friday and today the envelope with the two computers («PA642GB») came in the mailbox this afternoon (2016-04-19). I downloaded the Debian Jessie console-only system, from the links publised by lenny.raposo here in the forum, unpacked the image file and put it on a 16GB SD card, then booted.

I didn't see anything on the screen (hdmi-dvi-connected maybe that is why) but I found out it showed up on the network so I could log-in via SSH and so I can see things are working! I went through the initial set-up steps shown there, and it all went smoothly.

Great job!

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - bigdaddy - 04-19-2016

Got my pine64 2Gig about 4 day's ago, Android is a bit slow, Ubuntu works ok I like Debian the best, still testing :-)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - drpasmith - 04-20-2016

(04-19-2016, 05:10 AM)tllim Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 12:02 PM)drpasmith Wrote: March backer, got my PINE6464+ 1gb board + wifi/bluetooth this weekend but no enclosure and other bits.

Normally you can set you TV setting not to overscan. We have responded this feature to Remix and will be implemented on next month.

TV had a "fit to screen" option in the menu, which was set to "auto".  I changed it to "on" - problem solved!

(04-19-2016, 09:50 AM)spencer Wrote: I'm in Austin, TX and received my 1GB board with WiFi+BT module last week. I signed up for the March delivery and through the survey selected the acrylic open enclosure, the power supply, and the WiFi+BT module. I'm confused since one of the three add-ons came with the PINE. Does anybody know when the power supply and case are being shipped or if I missed an update?

I'm in San Antonio,TX and mine came this week with the WiFi/BT (which was on my original order), but without the enclosure, battery and video adapter that I ordered through the survey.  I guess the backerkit add-ons must be being sent separately.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - rakib-hasan - 04-20-2016

Got the board. KS Backer #7750, 2GB, Wifi+BT, power Supply and Acrylic case. Successfully booted ArchLinux, Ubuntu and Remix . Android gets stuck on the boot screen (even for 40mins) but still trying everything I learned from this forum. Thanks everyone.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - gorang - 04-21-2016

yes, it is in my hands... not bended Smile ... it is powersupply and usb power cable picky

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - amc2012 - 04-21-2016

Feb backer. Nothing. Ordered the 2GB and acrylic case & blank SD card. Card charged in Feb, backerkit still says "Ready to Ship." Fantastic.