PINE64
Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+---- Forum: Shipment Related Discussion (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - faddah - 04-03-2016

(03-01-2016, 08:20 AM)shockr Wrote: Hey folks,

This is meant to give an idea of backers who have received their boards, so if you've got yours, post a reply with your batch and when you received it.

I'm a February early-bird backer and I'll update this post after mine arrives.

EDIT: Based on the latest update, looks like my board is going to be delayed because I added some accessories (Camera, RTC and WiFi/Bluetooth modules). That's disappointing. If this information was available earlier, I wouldn't had added any accessories to my pledge.

hi @shockr, et al.,

well, i got my Pine A64+ with 2 GB RAM yesterday, saturday, april 2nd, and i got a high speed SD Micro Card and have flashed it with the instructions for ubuntu and i seem to be on my way! thank you for this great, low-cost board to create with!

i'm sure i have a lot more questions, particularly in the project ideas forum, but i'll put that in spearate threads and forums. just want to say i'm very happy and excited thus far! thanx!  Smile   Cool

best,

—  faddah
     portland, oregon, u.s.a.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - pine.adam - 04-03-2016

(04-03-2016, 01:56 PM)faddah Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 08:20 AM)shockr Wrote: Hey folks,

This is meant to give an idea of backers who have received their boards, so if you've got yours, post a reply with your batch and when you received it.

I'm a February early-bird backer and I'll update this post after mine arrives.

EDIT: Based on the latest update, looks like my board is going to be delayed because I added some accessories (Camera, RTC and WiFi/Bluetooth modules). That's disappointing. If this information was available earlier, I wouldn't had added any accessories to my pledge.

Received mine two days ago. Booted to Arch, and using it now.

2gb version connected through ethernet, no issues except had to go direct HDMI to HDMI on my tv.

Going to try Remix tonight.

-Adam in Ohio

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - LMHansen - 04-04-2016

Got mine on March 29th. Didn't have a Micro SD card, so had to order one. All pieces fell in place today, and it's now up and running with Ubuntu Smile

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - GoZone - 04-04-2016

I have mines now but Remix OS doesn't work for me because I have the 2gb model.

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - yella-pine64 - 04-04-2016

got mine Saturday. Booting Android with some frustrations right now. Using anker 48 watt USB power and cable I used to power a pi3

Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - eric2905 - 04-04-2016

Be patient!

I got no tracking number until now - Backerkit website shows "ready to ship", but yesterday Hermes tried to deliver something (found an message at my door) but there was nobody at home. They will try a new delivery today.

I' waiting for nothing except the pine - so it can only be my one :-)

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - DaveyDarko - 04-05-2016

I received mine yesterday, my backer number is 27,707 with a "successfully funded" date of Jan 23. I did upgrade my pledge to the 2GB board (originally backed Pine64 for the 1GB version). The little delay never had me down, and I'm excited that it is here now.

Can't wait to start playing with it starting ..... NOW. Wink

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - deano20010 - 04-05-2016

Im a early backer as well should of received mine in march still nothing yet so sad Sad

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - pine.tree - 04-05-2016

(04-05-2016, 08:30 AM)deano20010 Wrote: Im a early backer as well should of received mine in march still nothing yet so sad Sad

Did you have any addons, or just the board?

RE: Got your PINE64 board yet? Post here! - androsch - 04-06-2016

Hi there,

got my Pine64 2GB GB-LAN on April 1st (no joke) and fiddled around with Arch and Android and was not that impressed because of different bugs, but that's kind of normal to such new pieces of hardware respective single board units. Use about 3 PI's already, so i'm also patient to watch things moving....

At the moment running Ubuntu based on longsleeps image and its fine, just ethernet speed still is a little tricky, but will be sorted out/improved soon, hopefully Big Grin