PINE64
PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. (/showthread.php?tid=12679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - Sikky - 01-29-2021

I got an SMS from DHL Express Speed Service a few minutes ago saying that the parcel has been sorted and the delivery is scheduled for Monday the 1st of February!!

Either I am one of the lucky ones to get the Pinephone delivered without any hassle, DHL have given in that sticker issue or you guys from Pine have solved the problem. Either way I'm happy and hope that all the others will eventually get their Pinephone.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - linuxgeek09 - 01-29-2021

hi i bought pinephone via dhl and they havent sent it. They sent it back to china

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - C0ffeeFreak - 01-29-2021

(01-29-2021, 03:47 PM)linuxgeek09 Wrote: hi i bought pinephone via dhl and they haven't sent it. They sent it back to china

DHL sent them back to Pine64 to have a larger lithium battery warning enclosed label put on them. They didn't like the size of the label this time for some reason. I would imagine they will be sending them out again soon. The original (first) post has been updated to let people know.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - sandspur - 01-30-2021

"Your DHL Express shipment with waybill number 5136896XXX from PINE STORE LIMITED is on its way. The current estimated delivery is Thu Feb 04 by End of Day." Destination is Florida USA.

Message received: 30 January 2021 0500 (GMT -6)

Hoping for the best with this new delivery estimate.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - schlomie - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 05:04 AM)sandspur Wrote: "Your DHL Express shipment with waybill number 5136896XXX from PINE STORE LIMITED is on its way. The current estimated delivery is Thu Feb 04 by End of Day."  Destination is Florida USA.

Is it the same tracking # as before the return to sender?

KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - jbloodwo - 01-30-2021

It’s goi’n back.to Calli’ shoud be here Tuesday. And tracking looks better this time I do no see a hold.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - sandspur - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 09:36 AM)schlomie Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 05:04 AM)sandspur Wrote: "Your DHL Express shipment with waybill number 5136896XXX from PINE STORE LIMITED is on its way. The current estimated delivery is Thu Feb 04 by End of Day."  Destination is Florida USA.

Is it the same tracking # as before the return to sender?
It is a NEW tracking number.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - ObstinateBear - 01-30-2021

While disappointing to see DHL make this move, sometimes things happen and I'm looking forward to the new shipping info being sent my way.

Luke and team - thank you for the hard work you put into making devices like these available to us.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - peremen - 01-30-2021

Ordered 2nd December last year, finally arrived in Germany today. Unfortunately I fried my PinePhone dock when I was experimenting with PinePower 120W, waiting for the ticket to be processed.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - Shatur - 01-30-2021

I see that KDE CE phones went back due to battery problem. But my phone is still in customs. And DHL claims that customs clearance was stopped by Pine64 (the same battery problem). Has anyone encountered the same problem?