PINE64
PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PinePhone KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. (/showthread.php?tid=12679)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - skydel0 - 01-27-2021

I got the second return to shipper message today from DHL Sad
i realy hope they get it done to send the package.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - hl037 - 01-28-2021

Well, I still didn't even recevied the first mail... Is it possible that for EU destination, the tracking number is attributed only at departure from the Poland warehouse ?

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - skydel0 - 01-28-2021

Im from switzerland and the package was send from Hong Kong 2 times so i don't know about the so called european warehouses xD

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - ManuelBoe - 01-28-2021

(01-28-2021, 09:00 AM)hl037 Wrote: Well, I still didn't even recevied the first mail... Is it possible that for EU destination, the tracking number is attributed only at departure from the Poland warehouse ?

Hi hl037,

I currently live in Germany.

I ordered my Pinephone on December 23 and have not received an email either.

only a confirmation that my order is being processed but that was on the day of purchase.

I think we just have to be patient a little longer.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - philbieford - 01-28-2021

So today (Friday 29th Australia) I contacted and confirmed with DHL that there is a problem with the stickers . Ok, but a bit of a letdown from pine64 for not informing buyer's via email , they have our info . I was getting nowhere until I joined this forum what about people who have not joined ?
I hope this gets delt with quickly

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - Ozwald1 - 01-29-2021

Ooh, I just 10s ago got DHL Tracking code to Finland (EU country!) Jiihaaa!!

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - hl037 - 01-29-2021

Yeah that's it, I guess for EU, dispatch is at the warehouse, and we had to wait for the shipment to first get there Smile I've my tracking number now *.*

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - sandspur - 01-29-2021

Good news for you, Ozwald1.

I am still waiting for a new tracking code to the US (GMT -6)

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - Sikky - 01-29-2021

I just got my Shipping information. Shipping label has been generated but not yet handed over to DHL. I'll wait and see what happens next. Crossing my fingers that everything will go well.

RE: KDE Community Edition shipping update thread. - jb11968b - 01-29-2021

DHL called me after an inquire as to the status of my tracking number. Packages are being returned to the shipper to have proper "Battery" labeling added. "Contact the shipper for any additional information and new tracking information."