PINE64
Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread (/showthread.php?tid=11959)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - zer0sig - 11-02-2020

thanks for the heads up re: eMMC boot. A uboot issue?

Will keep that in mind as I think mine should be arriving in the US today probably, and at my house later this week.

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - Qushy - 11-02-2020

Hello, I ordered my PinePhone Community Edition with Manjaro on the 26th of September. I'm in Greece but I still haven't received an update on when I will get it. Is this normal or should I be worried?

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - KNERD - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 07:20 PM)Qushy Wrote: Hello, I ordered my PinePhone Community Edition with Manjaro on the 26th of September. I'm in Greece but I still haven't received an update on when I will get it. Is this normal or should I be worried?

I would be worried. Lukaz already stated they have been shipped, but could be delays in Europe. He did mention they were on the way to Poland?

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - marcih - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 07:20 PM)Qushy Wrote: Hello, I ordered my PinePhone Community Edition with Manjaro on the 26th of September. I'm in Greece but I still haven't received an update on when I will get it. Is this normal or should I be worried?
Same here: in Europe, ordered 3rd of October, no updates. What's the status of the European shipment @Luke?

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - b4thed4wn - 11-03-2020

(11-02-2020, 11:04 PM)marcih Wrote:
Same here: in Europe, ordered 3rd of October, no updates. What's the status of the European shipment @Luke?
Read the first post in this thread.  Idea

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - MamlinAV - 11-03-2020

Since delivery to Russia is still not possible, I decided to order PinePhone as a set of spare parts (excluding the battery).
I am interested in one question - when will the spare parts be dispatched? Is the date the same for spare parts? For accessories, the date is November 6 (on the Shipping Information page).

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - marcih - 11-03-2020

(11-03-2020, 01:23 AM)b4thed4wn Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 11:04 PM)marcih Wrote:
Read the first post in this thread.  Idea
I did, I just pinged him in case there were any news on the EU shipment since I'm starting to get worried by the lack of communication by PINE64 regarding my order. Nothing wrong with that, I hope! Wink

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - bcnaz - 11-03-2020

Pine does not send "predictions" of when your product will ship,  

rather,   they do inform you "When" they ship it.

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - acid andy - 11-03-2020

(11-03-2020, 12:45 PM)bcnaz Wrote: Pine does not send "predictions" of when your product will ship,  

However, I'm sure EU customers would be interested to hear when this batch of Pinephones has arrived at the Poland warehouse.

RE: Manjaro Community Edition Shipping thread - marcih - 11-03-2020

(11-03-2020, 01:09 PM)acid andy Wrote:
(11-03-2020, 12:45 PM)bcnaz Wrote: Pine does not send "predictions" of when your product will ship,  

However, I'm sure EU customers would be interested to hear when this batch of Pinephones has arrived at the Poland warehouse.
Thanks, this is what I meant.