PINE64

Full Version: Phoenix Card Is Not Showing Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to burn the RemixOS image but I get this empty window... I'm on Windows 10.
(05-06-2016, 04:14 PM)RaspiBit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to burn the RemixOS image but I get this empty window... I'm on Windows 10.

Try running it as administrator. If that desnt work you can try running it in compatibility mode.
(05-07-2016, 12:26 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2016, 04:14 PM)RaspiBit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to burn the RemixOS image but I get this empty window... I'm on Windows 10.

Try running it as administrator. If that desnt work you can try running it in compatibility mode.

The latter should not be necessary. It runs fine on Win 10 without any compat. mode. Just wanted to add this.
(05-07-2016, 12:26 AM)Tarjei85 Wrote: [ -> ]

I did the first but I get the same blank fields, I'll try the second.

Tried both with the same results [emoji24]
It's working on a native windows 7 pc, the problem comes from Windows 10. Any ideas please?

I'm trying to burn the lates RemixOS image but I'm getting this error :/
(05-07-2016, 03:59 AM)RaspiBit Wrote: [ -> ]It's working on a native windows 7 pc, the problem comes from Windows 10. Any ideas please?

I'm trying to burn the lates RemixOS image but I'm getting this error :/

This is not a PhoenixCard image. You should use Win32DiskImager instead for this image.