PINE64

Full Version: pine64.pro asks for 8 and wants 9 character passwords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put in an eight letter password and it says put in at least an eight letter password. So I added one letter and it accepted it. FAIL
That's one way to put it, but maybe try reporting minor bugs with a little less spite. It's really unfair towards developers who have done really awesome work with such sites.

It might also be more direct to just send a message through the contact form of the site in question.
Yes, I should have used lowercase "fail", my bad
Yes, what a major fail ... terrible indeed.
Sorry for the inconvenience as I have been building this up on my own from scratch while building images and answering questions in the community.

I will look into it asap

Fixed Wink
(05-05-2016, 08:41 AM)hyperlogos Wrote: [ -> ]I put in an eight letter password and it says put in at least an eight letter password. So I added one letter and it accepted it. FAIL

hyperlogos, please tell me your post was actually a joke and restore my faith in humanity ...
Sounds like a case of:
Putting > 8 rather than >= 8 in the code. Smile
(05-05-2016, 04:01 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2016, 08:41 AM)hyperlogos Wrote: [ -> ]I put in an eight letter password and it says put in at least an eight letter password. So I added one letter and it accepted it. FAIL

hyperlogos, please tell me your post was actually a joke and restore my faith in humanity ...

yeah, it was meant to be but it came off... eh

sorry. looks like I FAIL Smile
(05-07-2016, 10:10 AM)hyperlogos Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2016, 04:01 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah, it was meant to be but it came off... eh

sorry. looks like I FAIL Smile

Thats good to know Wink
Fixed the bug folks.

It's a work in progress folks if you have bugs simply pm me about it Wink