PINE64

Full Version: Organize the store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The store is one big sprawling page with some products shown multiple times. Could the store be converted into several pages or somehow better organized for a better experience?
It is kind of in categories,  and yes some of the items are shown more than once, but I think it is roughly organized in that fashion.
 > Myself I would like to see better descriptions of each item.  
The larger items have fair descriptions, but most of the smaller items have very vague or no  descriptions.

My 2 cent opinion
Can you get rid of the $99.99 pricing and just use $100?

The entire point of $5.99 pricing is to deceive consumers. Does a community-driven open source project really want to do that, or shall we demonstrate that we don't mindlessly follow the antipatterns established by exploitive industries and just use honest whole-number pricing.
Dendrocalamus, I totally agree with you on that point.

My main problem with the store is that it is such a long page, especially on a mobile device.
Perhaps put each device on its own page ?

TL did say they were planning to 'update it soon' in another post.
(03-20-2020, 02:46 PM)bcnaz Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps put each device on its own page ?

TL  did say they were planning to 'update it soon'  in another post.

Original schedule redo Pine Store page on April. However, due to COVID19 pandemic, this schedule may be push out.
Great to hear that you've got it on your radar.