PINE64

Full Version: Where is the posts from the old forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that the forum has been changed, have you migrated all the posts from the old forum?
(05-03-2016, 02:29 AM)irishbiker Wrote: [ -> ]I see that the forum has been changed, have you migrated all the posts from the old forum?

All the old posts are still here, some are just in a different section. If you use the search function, you may be able to find what you are looking for, or if you know the member who created the thread you are looking for, you can search for them.

Or you can just ask here, and I or someone else will see if we can find it.
(05-03-2016, 02:29 AM)irishbiker Wrote: [ -> ]I see that the forum has been changed, have you migrated all the posts from the old forum?

I am the guilty one. As Ghost mentioned, all threads still there and nothing got deleted. Try to consolidated and organized, please lets me know if any concern. Thanks.
For example where is the post where I took the time and uploaded pictures of my case, my questions regarding my missing parts of my project (screen and digitizer)
(05-04-2016, 12:25 AM)irishbiker Wrote: [ -> ]For example where is the post where I took the time and uploaded pictures of my case, my questions regarding my missing parts of my project (screen and digitizer)

What section did you post them in? Was it using the same login name as you are using now? 

I'm only seeing a total of 2 posts made by 'irishbiker'.